• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] JK Aviar San Marino

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_parker

I'm looking for a stiff JK Aviar. I think the San Marino mold is exactly what I need. The current run JK's are way to flimsy for me and the 12x KC's I've been using are a little on the stiff side. Thanks ahead for your help.

I have one listed in my trade thread, it's red with a Rainbow stamp. I also have a Pre Flight Numbers Red one that's non San Marino.

Take a peek.
TRB

I've got a new stiffer 4x JK bright white/red stamp at 174g and a pair of 5x PreFlight #'s that are the firm at 172g. PM me if interested. I can shoot a pic of you provide an email addy.

Thanks for all the help guys. DGCR and the marketplace is a phenomenal resource. Any more JK double rings out there? I have a basket shipping this week and need ammo for putting practice. New Years resolution = draining more putts.

i got a yellow 4x jk pro aviar that is stiff but not kc pro stiff or 5x soft. it is 174 or 175 will have to check when i get home from work. pm me if interested. would be $40 Shipped to your door

4426B286-0B75-4343-8BF9-CDD75C93C95C-144-000000066CDB1B30.jpg

Like this one??? 8/10 175 make me an offer

I have a black pre flight 5x jk. Nice silver foil stamp. If you are interested shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts