• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

John Stewart calls frisbee golf gay

Gator

Par Member
I don't have the video, it looks different then the show that was posted before but I'm not sure.

More of a Colbert fan anyway. The only thing that would make me quit DG is if that Johnny Weir guy started playing and was out driving Avery.

f you stewart!!! the guy is a raging homo anyhow with a butch wife....i play frolf in virginia and well he needs to debate me......little man

A disc is usually in a bag 90% of its life time. Most likely up against other discs. Since all discs are relatively the same shape (wing, rim, flight plate), there is only one 'gender'. The act of a disc touching other discs 90% of its life time, does in fact make it gay.

tigel said:
A disc is usually in a bag 90% of its life time. Most likely up against other discs. Since all discs are relatively the same shape (wing, rim, flight plate), there is only one 'gender'. The act of a disc touching other discs 90% of its life time, does in fact make it gay.

right, and sleeping head to toe/toe to head doesn't count because the genitals are still lined up

tigel said:

Not that there is anything wrong with that! :wink:

fan2qj9pl0.gif

artificial insemination I would presume... thats how we get discs like the PD with different tops and bottoms!

tigel said:

You're miss using gender. Gender is a social construction based on biological difference. You don't need the "correct" parts to present yourself as a certain gender. We can get to the homosexual aspect after everyone understands the difference between gender and sex.

Latest posts