• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

John's gallery

Weak!

I was expecting some sort of revolutionary dye :wink:

Have you thought of anything sweet to do with the saran wrap technique that has been surfacing?

I've only seen a couple pics of people's saran wrap method. It reminds me of when I would just randomly stick scrap pieces of vinyl on a disc and then dunk it.

Watched your video tutorial for the first time. I was amazed at how similar we complete the process, and most of things we do were never really discussed. Of course, I'm on of those plotter cheaters :)

If only there was a plotter that also weeded the vinyl. That would be handy. That's one problem with plottered stuff- the capacity for detail is so huge that when you take the vinyl detail to the extreme, the weeding process is that much more difficult.

Plus, as we all know, cutting the vinyl is only one step among many.

dam man. you got some sic discs in your thread. Are you still making dye per request? I'd love to get a new setup of discs to use next year, with all custom designs. My friends will flip. :D

btw, you posted:
"Here are disc prices:
INNOVA Champion $14 Star $15 Pro $11
Discraft Z $14 X-plastic $11
D.G.A. Pro line $14 (Stamp not removable)"

now, is this the price you charge after you dye it? or before? I'd like to discuss some prices with you if your pretty good on guessing shipping costs as well. Just off the top of my head, I'd like to get 6 discs done. All innova white discs. I'll make a decision later on the models i want and what artwork.

Once again, kickass artwork my friend :)