• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

That has been for a while, and is a great addition. The score also instantly updates.

I just wonder if there was an easy way to also have the shot # in question on the screen without taking too much space. Like dots above the score... 3 dots in grey for par 3s for example and have them fill in when the shot is being taken by that player. Turn to red then if over par?

(x) (x) ( )
McBeth

Sometimes on long holes, like the super long open par 5 in Worlds, it can be difficult to keep track of what they are throwing, especially if they go OB.

That has been for a while, and is a great addition. The score also instantly updates.

I just wonder if there was an easy way to also have the shot # in question on the screen without taking too much space. Like dots above the score... 3 dots in grey for par 3s for example and have them fill in when the shot is being taken by that player. Turn to red then if over par?

(x) (x) ( )
McBeth

Sometimes on long holes, like the super long open par 5 in Worlds, it can be difficult to keep track of what they are throwing, especially if they go OB.
Ball golf coverage has started doing this. Shouldn't be too terribly complicated to do it. Great idea.

Ball golf coverage has started doing this. Shouldn't be too terribly complicated to do it. Great idea.

It would be very easy to do. But it is also very time consuming to have a graphic like that for every player on every throw. You are talking about adding a few hours to every edit by doing that. If we weren't so concerned about "next day", I think that it could happen. But it would be very tough to do on next day coverage... not impossible, just time consuming.

(x) (x) ( )
McBeth

PSP does something like this. Jomez hole score colors started this season. I imagine they will go back and design something new for next season over the winter.

So I just noticed on the USWDGC that there is a color coordinated cap for birdie, par, or bogey, over the players score for their last shot. How long has it been there? I think it's a neat idea!

I think it's new this season, it's really nice to help keep track of how each person finished.

keep the vids, rolling. I did the patreon contribution of I believe a buck per production. Perhaps, with more funding continuous improvement will be "par for the course."

To think that I came to this thread to get away from all of the McSpeculation threads. :p

To get away from it all, I have to go to the local pitch and putt where old folks walking their dogs ask me how the game works and then have to deal with a bunch of kids throwing beach fisbees. :p

To get away from it all, I have to go to the local pitch and putt where old folks walking their dogs ask me how the game works and then have to deal with a bunch of kids throwing beach fisbees. :p

Funny. At my local pitch & putt the kids ask questions and the old folks throw frisbees.

https://www.jomezpro.com/schedule/
Las Vegas Challenge [Feb 21-24] PDGA National Tour
Waco Annual Charity Open [March 14-16] PDGA A-Tier
Throw Down the Mountain [March 22-24] PDGA A-Tier
Texas States [March 29-31] PDGA A-Tier
Nick Hyde Memorial [April 5-7] PDGA A-Tier
The Rumble [April 19-21] PDGA A-Tier
Glass Blown Open [April 24-27] PDGA National Tour
Utah Open [May 3-5] PDGA A-Tier
Santa Cruz Masters Cup [May 17-19] PDGA National Tour
Beaver State Fling [June 7-9] PDGA National Tour
Kansas City Wide Open [June 14-16] PDGA A-Tier
CCR Open [June 29-30] PDGA A-Tier
Mid America Open [Aug 2-4] PDGA A-Tier
PDGA Worlds [Aug 13-17] PDGA Major
Delaware DG Challenge [Aug 23-25] PDGA National Tour
USWDGC [Sept 19-22] PDGA Major
USDGC [October 2-5] PDGA Major
Hall of Fame Classic [October 11-13] PDGA National Tour
+ JomezPro Final9s coming to a course near you!

Sweet, Jomez is finally making it to Virginia.

I guess they where not able to work out anything with Dodge. Dodge's loss.

It's going to be interesting seeing DGPT's viewer numbers this year

To begin with, half the Jomez productions are Pro Majors and National Tour events. Most of the top-tier players will be there, regardless. And these don't conflict with the DGPT; in fact, the routing is coordinated with it.

How many of these A-tiers conflict with DGPT, directly (same weekend) or close enough, with convenient enough routing, for players to make that switch?