• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jomez Productions

I liked the mini scorecards except the color coding was bit of imho. Green-Grey-Bright red-dark/greyish red-purple? Most common green-grey-red is good for birdie-par-bogey but double bogey breaks any consistency.

Also showing the current standings, not sure if I'm a fan of that. Have to watch CCDG videos first in order to avoid getting spoiled.

Music was ok, didn't really notice.

Yeah I was a little confused as well as to the logic. You could maybe have "-" for birdies in green and "--" for eagles in blue, and then "+" in red for bogeys and "++" or more in brighter red etc. The sawblades look odd.

I wouldn't mind if that silly guy who does the comic VO on some CCDG vids took a crack at one of these. "At the start of the first round, all four players are still using Internet Explorer it appears. . ."

The new intro music reminds me of Gilbert and Sullivan's the Mikado:

You've completely ruined me to coverage of The Memorial. Really missing the awesome camera work, great commentary and all the new graphics.

I've never sat and watched DG footage like this until I noticed they fit in nicely for my lunch break at work. Jomez is the first I've encountered. Wow. I'm totally addicted now, and hoping all this coverage of immortal pro play will rub off on me as the snow melts away.

One of the 19-year-olds I'm in charge of has walked by the computer where I'm watching these high-quality videos and is now interested in trying Disc Golf. If the weather cooperates, we might go tomorrow. Gonna pick him up a couple of Discs. I thought I'd start him off like I did in 1989 with a Stingray and an Aviar Putter.

I watched the DGPT edited videos for the Memorial, by the way (my first non-Jomez), and my biggest complaint was not being able to see the Disc at all once it was released for way too many of the throws. Almost unwatchable.

I've never sat and watched DG footage like this until I noticed they fit in nicely for my lunch break at work. Jomez is the first I've encountered. Wow. I'm totally addicted now, and hoping all this coverage of immortal pro play will rub off on me as the snow melts away.

One of the 19-year-olds I'm in charge of has walked by the computer where I'm watching these high-quality videos and is now interested in trying Disc Golf. If the weather cooperates, we might go tomorrow. Gonna pick him up a couple of Discs. I thought I'd start him off like I did in 1989 with a Stingray and an Aviar Putter.

I watched the DGPT edited videos for the Memorial, by the way (my first non-Jomez), and my biggest complaint was not being able to see the Disc at all once it was released for way too many of the throws. Almost unwatchable.

Nice!!! Stingray and Aviar! :thmbup:

If only I still had my originals. Lost the Stingray in an acre of poison ivy at Oxbow Park (Goshen, IN) that very first summer. Had that early chains Aviar for years but it was probably lost when I had about 40 or 50 stolen from my truck at Hudson Mills in about 1998.

Anyway, kudos to Jomez and CCDG (the two I've watched and really enjoyed so far). Their work will be directly responsible for enticing at least one 19-year-old to try the game.

Anyway, kudos to Jomez and CCDG (the two I've watched and really enjoyed so far). Their work will be directly responsible for enticing at least one 19-year-old to try the game.

I bet he'll find out it's a bit harder than it looks to throw like the pro's but it's also as fun as it looks.

Cool to see the footage get someone to play, rather than playing a lot getting someone to look up footage like it typically goes.

Have you gone back and watched the older CCDG fun rounds? Battel of the Eras is must see DG.:thmbup::thmbup:

Have you gone back and watched the older CCDG fun rounds? Battel of the Eras is must see DG.:thmbup::thmbup:

I'm making my way through all the archives, one by one. Just enjoyed watching one of those cool final 9 thingies by Jomez at a course I've played in Spring, TX featuring an unforgettable jump-putt on hole #8.

I think these high-quality Jomez and CCDG videos are going to be a catalyst for good things in our sport.

Heads up to anyone seeing lower quality on Jomez videos. This past weekend I was noticing Jomez wasn't looking as good on my Roku as it usually does. When I went to try to up the quality it wouldn't go above 720p. That is when I learned my Roku can't do 1080p 60FPS. Luckily my XBox can!

Great quality coverage. Thanks Jomez.

I'm sure someone has already posted this, but the new profile shots of the card are both hilarious and cool. Kudos to Jomez for thinking of it and to the players for making the shots classic.

TDTM R1 has just been out a few hours and 46tn views!! WOW

What i can se the best Post DGPT WACO have 16tn after a few days

Last edited:
TDTM R1 has just been out a few hours and 46tn views!! WOW

What i can se the best Post DGPT WACO have 16tn after a few days

Sponsors will soon take notice. How is it ok that the final round of a dgpt event has the third of the views of a first round A tier. Plus Waco had a great battle between two of the sport's best.

Koling is geting REALLY good at telling what disc everyone is throwing on almost every throw, even a small brand like "kastaplast" he know every disc.
I wonder how he gets this info, now he was on the card but seems to know even if he is not . . Does Jomez/Jerm get a "disclist" for the players on the card they film or do they Walk around and ask everyone on the card?

And do they get payed from the manufacturers to say this in the videos?

Latest posts