• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Josh Anthon Star Destroyer (Tour Series)

i'll be fine with this pair...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 187
I don't know why y'all aren't happy. Lefty thats got like four colors in it. Mine are pretty cool. Going right into the bag. Ill let yous guys know how they fly after doubles tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpg
    IMG_0960.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0961.jpg
    IMG_0961.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0962.jpg
    IMG_0962.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 98
It's not that I'm not happy, I'm just not blown away like I was when I saw the ones they had up for display. One does look kind of cool but the other is just meh. It's all good I will be able to trade that one I'm sure to some friends.

I don't know why y'all aren't happy. Lefty thats got like four colors in it. Mine are pretty cool. Going right into the bag. Ill let yous guys know how they fly after doubles tonight.

Fine I will trade my ugly 1970's couch green with blackish for your pink/purple marbled ones. If I got any sort of blue, pink, orange, purple, red swirl I might not be so upset.

Swirlies usually look better from the bottom... Usually surprising how many colors get mixed in the rim.

Got two today they look ok at best but I dont buy discs for looks I buy them for flight. These are good o overstable destroyers, no where near as overstable as the new bottom stamped ones. Their PLH is quite a bit lower and they have a dome alot like pre-avery Destroyer.

Bought three and they all came in the same mint green with the same chrome stamp. Luckily enough I live in Cucamonga, drove down the street and picked two different colors. Good customer service IMO. Common sense tells me if someone orders three, make them different, but thats just me.

10001_10151533058294029_2004219300_n_zpsf7705cd1.jpg

So the new bottom stamps are more OS than these? Where are you guys buying the new bottom stamps?

Yeah I'm guessing these aren't as overstable as the Bottom Stamps. The feel like the run of Destroyers just before that.

And damn some of the colorful ones in this thread are sweet. Mine are kind of dark greenish (which I think is cool) but some of the more vibrant ones are insane.

Sorry you guys got some of the grey/ green ones but those were pictured in the set online. I threw em tonight and they had some turn on them. I haven't thrown any of the beefy os ones but I don't think these are like those. These fly a mile! Alot of glide and a nice skip! Like a brand new *D, just like the ones I already throw. If they are too beefy you don't get as much distance. I am impressed. Looks like incrediblehuck got the primo colors! Oh yea they definitely have some dome.

Last edited:
Here are the 4 I received this afternoon. I was able to take one out for a quick round. When thrown flat and hard they will turn a bit but they will still finish with a slight fade. I was throwing some 425ish hyzers with them and when thrown hard with hyzer they will flip up, fly flat and then finish left. For what I want out of a distance driver they seem perfect. If I want overstable or a disc I can throw with anny then I use a PD-2. I like these Destroyers so far. They also seem to have great glide to them and the plastic is really nice. Here they are.

7bddadb9bbaefc430ff4124e71c5382d_zpsb741fb7b.jpg

Latest posts