• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just when you think you've seen it all on DGCR...

Haha, my programming professer likes to put little funnies when he's writing stuff, all his are about Star Trek tho.

Well Timg, you don't understand....

I really did already play that course in the future.

And I have a buddy who owns a Flux Capacitor.

back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-replica-3.jpg

F**k the Flux Capacitor, I just want Gray's Sports Almanac. I just need one for 2000 and later...

F**k the Flux Capacitor, I just want Gray's Sports Almanac. I just need one for 2000 and later...

If the future changed soooo bad since he had it wouldn't all the sporting event outcomes have changed as well? Yet, he was still beating and winning?

I love that movie.

I just got this message doing my last review. L O L :D :D

TIMG, you are a funny guy. I gotta laugh at what I just saw.

No matter how long you have been on here or how many features you use, there always seems to be something new every so often. Now, I am willing to bet this was on here for a long time, but I never saw it before. I had to read it twice as it through me for a real curve. I accidentally put a future date when updating one of my reviews. and a Microsoft Error pops up and says:

Looks like you took you DeLorean to the future to play that round!
Please take a second and double check the date you played.

All I can say is,"NICE!" :D :clap:

my system clock on my computer is messed up and rather then re format my computer I deal with this on all my reviews and rounds placed.

And I have a buddy who owns a Flux Capacitor.

back-to-the-future-flux-capacitor-replica-3.jpg

Impressive.

Only problem is he has it wired in parallel. This only allows for forward time travel, due to the alternating polarity shift.
It's a one way ticket. :(

Series capacitance = RTA (random time access)

And his field regulator circuitry should be shielded to prevent interference.

Other than that, nice job. :clap:

Amazing. I just watched this movie last night.

It's 1.21 Jiggawatts. I wouldn't want anyone burning out their time machine with 2.5 jiggawatts of power.

Latest posts