• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Karma cleansing

redneckgolfer

Bogey Member
What is the best way to clean a Karma bag? Can it be put in the washing machine if the insert is removed? What about drying also? Hang dry or low heat in the dryer?

Are we talking about cleaning off dirt or something that was spilled?

I don't like the idea of putting my Karma in the washer. For most instances I will just use a damp rag and a little elbow grease to clean it off if it gets muddy. However, I can see the need for a washer if you need to really clean the bag due to spilled drinks, food, etc. Like dsb1829 said, a gentle wash cycle followed by air drying would be best.

Depends what you're trying to clean off your bag. If you're trying remove dirt from countless courses played during your travels, I'd concerned it might create bad karma with your Karma. I'd leave any marks/stains left by the course on the bag to generate good karma and as a badge of honor.

On the other hand, if you or a friend puked on your bag, I'm pretty sure that counts as bad karma... I'd chuck it in the washing machine.

dammit I thought you were going to spill your soul...so disappointed...

It could be both..so I offer this advice
62277373faa658c38672d38b6916c1eb.jpg

Took a spill down a hill. Back padding covered in dried mud. Besides I would like to plastidip the bottom. If my buddy puked in it I would have a brand new bag.lol

Latest posts