• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] kc pro aviars

what are the weights? if they back out i will pay you 45 $ paypal whenever you need it. i was going to pick up some white aviars but hell id love to have some black ones

they are all 175g.. yeah let me try and get a hold of him quick and make sure he wants them.. maybe if i dont hear from him by the morning we can work something out...that quick enough for ya ? i really need to sell them just hate to move them out from under him till i hear today

yeah no problem at all. just don't forget about me ;) i for sure want all three if he does not want them though

sounds good brotha :thmbup:.. yeah they are all matching black w/ green stamps.. might be able to see a pic of them in tokyowannabe's (spelling) thread.. but i just sent dude a pm about them and if i dont hear back by morning they will be going your way brotha.. if you want shoot me a pm so i have one in my inbox so i can get back at ya in the morning

FWIW I think the San Marino/www Aviar thing is just hype. It's an easy to notice difference in the disc that makes no difference in the disc. There are www-tooled 12X KC Aviars out there that are tits. I think it's the same thing as the CAL/CA TeeBirds. When that core was changed, nobody noticed. Three or four years later somebody trading discs noticed and decided it must mean something even though the people throwing them didn't notice anything.

There was a mold change in the KC Aviar, it's a difference between the 9X and 10X. In the 90's the two Aviar noses were the same, the difference was just in the bead. They retooled the big bead nose so that it's blunter and started calling it the "Aviar X." The 9X had the old nose and are less overstable. Other than that, a KC Aviar is a KC Aviar, www tooling or no. Finding a good one is just a matter of finding one in that stiff plastic.

i know i'm new, but i don't agree with this at all. I throw both, www and san marinos, and they are not the same. after the same amount of time the san marino is getting softer and rather awesome, while the www is still very firm and slick. they do fly the same (or VERY close), but the grip couldn't be more different before/after they are broken in.

maybe "i don't agree at all" isn't what i'm looking for since the discs do fly the same. but differences in grip shouldn't be poo-poo'd, especially on a putter. just my opinion :).

^^^ yeah you just have to look and feel around for the grippier www. but they are out there.. thats why i prefer san marino b/c i know what im getting.. but you can get nice grippy www's

i know i'm new, but i don't agree with this at all. I throw both, www and san marinos, and they are not the same. after the same amount of time the san marino is getting softer and rather awesome, while the www is still very firm and slick. they do fly the same (or VERY close), but the grip couldn't be more different before/after they are broken in.

maybe "i don't agree at all" isn't what i'm looking for since the discs do fly the same. but differences in grip shouldn't be poo-poo'd, especially on a putter. just my opinion :).

^^^ yeah you just have to look and feel around for the grippier www. but they are out there.. thats why i prefer san marino b/c i know what im getting.. but you can get nice grippy www's

Realize though that what three putt is talking about is a mold difference and what you two would be talking about is a run difference.

Mold Difference - a change in the shape of the flight plate, shoulder, rim, seam, lip, or bead of the disc.

What was changed was the tooling, thus the mold remained the same and is the same as far as he described.

What you would be saying is a run difference. Z run is softer or breaks in faster than Y run. The tooling, at the moment, indicates a distinct difference in the run.

So Run Difference means - a difference in durability, stiffness, gummyness, or other wise temporary difference that is a part of the nature of injection molding.

Examples:
Run Difference
Destroyers - 1st runs are highly valued above other production runs because the plastic used for them domed differently than the plastic used on standard runs. This caused them to work a particularly favorable way. Standard runs are okay, but first runs are valued.

Mold Difference
well three putt actually explained it with the difference in the KC Aviar (BB) and Aviar-X example he gave.

The only real difference that I noticed when I used KC Pro Aviars is that the white discs were very slick and had a "soapy" feel to them. The colored ones felt much grippier and the best ones by far were black or grey/smoke as far as feel was concerned.

Yeah, the black KC Pro's are the bee's knees! I got 5 with three more on the way! ;)

Very stiff, but still plenty grippy. I think I have noticed the same things in the JK molds. I have a SM JK, that is more grippier than some non SM's I have.

The grey marble kc pros are amazing as well. I have black, white, orange, and yellow kc pros and besides black, the marble ones are flat and fantastic! reminds me of the flat 11x.

what are the weights? if they back out i will pay you 45 $ paypal whenever you need it. i was going to pick up some white aviars but hell id love to have some black ones

I stumbled across 2 black kc pros, and love them. In the heat they get a nice soft feel that my orange, yellow, or gray ones do not. They are my summer putters, but in the cold sub freezing months they are like throwing dinner plates. Plus they are just cool. Everyone loves a black putter.

^^sweeet dude, if you ever have any san marino's you want to part with give me a shout.. im sure we can work something out.. i sold off my black ones so just have a stack of white left but boy oh boy do i love em lol :)

just got my 2 black kc pro's in the mail and wow :thmbup: these are the tits . they feel alot like my
11x kc pro .all i need now is stack of these now :p

Latest posts