• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] KC Pro Discraft Equivalent

I love KC Pro plastic. I threw a KC Pro Roc for years, but recently I tried a Discraft Buzzz in their D plastic, and I really liked that disc. I saw several people saying that the Elite X plastic was similar to Innova Pro plastic, so I bought an X Buzzz. To me it seems much softer and gummier than KC pro. I guess I'm looking for a harder plastic. Should I go Z, ESP, or Ti?

Discraft doesn't have anything like KC Pro. They just came out with Jawbreaker plastic for some putters but I haven't held any to compare. Z or Ti would be good bets for stiff plastic but they aren't comparable to KC Pro as far as feel. A Prodigy M3 in 350g plastic would be a great option for you if your looking for a Buzzz type disc in KC Pro similar plastic. I choose 350g plastic for my Pa1's because they reminded me of KC Pro plastic except they are not as slick. A tackier version of KC Pro but just as stiff.

Last edited:
I love KC Pro plastic. I threw a KC Pro Roc for years, but recently I tried a Discraft Buzzz in their D plastic, and I really liked that disc. I saw several people saying that the Elite X plastic was similar to Innova Pro plastic, so I bought an X Buzzz. To me it seems much softer and gummier than KC pro. I guess I'm looking for a harder plastic. Should I go Z, ESP, or Ti?

Ti is a lot like Star and/or Gold Line plastic, and is pretty firm to me. I really like my Ti Buzzz.

try the Legacy protege plastic.

Latest posts