• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] KC Pro Roc issues

Comets are the go to for showing form flaws, and I think the Nova does a pretty good job too. The Nova may be a bit more forgiving than a Comet.

alright, went to the store and picked up:

2 x comet
1 x roc+ champion
1 x aviar star
1 x aviar kc pro
1 x gateway voodoo
1 x lat 64 pure
1 x millenium omega

also got a lat 64 river (as earlier recommended) and a gstar teebird (just because i have been wanting a teebird). i did look for other recommended discs like the Aero and Nova but my location didn't have these discs. i still think i did alright.

i went out and did some field practice with them, i am stripping my technique all the way back. i'll keep tossing these mids and putters around until i can build up speed while throwing them straight.

I wouldnt be surprised if you are rolling your wrist over or just releasing on an anny.

my suspicion is i am rolling my wrist. i know it isn't an anny release issue because it still does this even on a deep hyzer release.

my suspicion is i am rolling my wrist. i know it isn't an anny release issue because it still does this even on a deep hyzer release.

it could also be the follow through, or angle/plane integrity fast forward to 9:42 (but the whole video is awesome to get that quick mental check list down before a throw).

[video]

it could also be the follow through, or angle/plane integrity fast forward to 9:42 (but the whole video is awesome to get that quick mental check list down before a throw).

yeah, i'll do the whole video. this is pretty much what i am going back to, this video is great. thanks for the share, it gave me a few more things to work on.

Latest posts