• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Kjudd to Ship my Disc or Respond to my Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling it was sketch so sent the $ paypal g&s lol. I will be using this thread as evidence during the dispute.

He was a new user and like the first commenters all made their first posts in that thread. But the deal was too good to not give it a shot lol.

Last edited:
I had a feeling it was sketch so sent the $ paypal g&s lol. I will be using this thread as evidence during the dispute.

He was a new user and like the first commenters all made their first posts in that thread. But the deal was too good to not give it a shot lol.

Seemed too good to be true to me.
But idk.
Hope it works out for everyone.

What's PayPal g&s? I don't know how any of this works.

Paypal goods and services. When you send $ you can pick sending to a friend or paying for item or services. G&S cost the seller fees but gives buyer protection if item doesn't show. Just add a 3.5% on to the price to cover the fees.

Man... this stuff isn't hard. Get Money, say ya got the money, ship disc because you got the money, spend money after purchased disc made it to buyer (well, my philosophy anyway).

The idea of having a thread to call out lame people sounds good, though. Add austinwilliam to the list.

Hope ya hear back soon, GripEnemy..

I sent him $10 a few days ago. He said he would get it packed up and ship it, but nothing since.

Now I'm very happy I spent the extra 60 cents for goods and services...

Hope everything comes through.

Im glad I didnt send money as well. I wouldnt send until he texted me that it was available

Hope everything works out

yeah those prices looked too good to be true but i was tempted too

bump for visibility

He sent me a thumbs up this morning after I asked for tracking, so he's at least checking in on here. Anyone else hear from kjudd?

He sent me a thumbs up this morning after I asked for tracking, so he's at least checking in on here. Anyone else hear from kjudd?

I got a "dropped it at the post office" a few days ago, haven't seen anything yet though.

He's pretty easy to find. Legit Venmo led to a pretty active pdga page. Can try to warn people in his area if he never comes through with the goods

Still nothing on my end. I checked my USPS informed delivery and it shows no packages tracking to my address.

Very strange. I contacted him for a follow up as well and it appears I'm being ignored. I added Keith on FB (the one with the disc golf profile pic) hopefully he will accept my request on FB and I can follow-up or maybe his team "Team Within Range" can get back to me. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts