• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Koling ITB

Jerm needs to get himself a Bug Mini - I bet he could crush them :) Time for me to clean out the wintertime fun bag and switch back to DM/Innova for the real season

I think Bradley Williams had the best in the bag I have seen. He gives you a description of the disc and then throws the disc to show you the flight pattern and characteristics of each disc. I wish more pro's would do the same. One can learn more about each disc and also see the mechanics of the person throwing. It just seems much more informative.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CB8wAA&usg=AFQjCNHTzUwzGK6Y7Fa16N_aKbm0LMvUsg

This (Big Jerm's) video is being discussed in the Discs section. Definitely Big Jerm's bag is evolving, as he now has Shrykes in the bag, among other things.

I like how the champ thunderbird still has the little white sticker on the rim.

Jerm switches back and forth between McPro Aviars and P Line P2s. He thanked Eagle last week on Eagle's Instagram live stream for giving him some new P2s while they were waiting in line at a restaurant. Also, on the WACO commentary he talked about the 11x Eagle L and Champion Shryke that he was flicking through the woods a lot. He also said on Ultiworld's podcast The Upshot this week that Paul Ulibari threw that Eagle L for like 5 years so it was perfectly beat up and asked the listeners that if anyone had and beat up 10x or 11x Eagle Ls to reach out to him because it fits his sidearm better than possibly any fairway driver he's ever thrown.

This (Big Jerm's) video is being discussed in the Discs section. Definitely Big Jerm's bag is evolving, as he now has Shrykes in the bag, among other things.

Let's get these threads merged.

That was one of the most anticipated ITB, yet it seemed off.

Off the cuff maybe. I mean it's a brand new bag with just a few memories in it. Fill your bag with a new company and say how much you like every mold, not a lot of emotion behind any of it.

Latest posts