• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Diamond

Yeah. I was going to snag one for my wife for Christmas but the cost of the disc with shipping would be roughly $45 and I don't think it's worth all of that.
That's what all the disc manufacturers are doing now. Lots more profit in a disc.

That's what all the disc manufacturers are doing now. Lots more profit in a disc.

I wasn't complaining about the disc price. Shipping it from Europe was what I was opposed to since the shipping cost is essentially the price of another disc.

Look to be sold out. Or at least I can no longer find the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Look to be sold out. Or at least I can no longer find the page.

I looked and couldn't find it right after you posted. It was there before and let me add a disc to my cart and check out. Guess I'll cross my fingers until I get an actual shipping notification.

I couldn't find the email, but on Dynamic Discs release schedule webpage:

Gold Orbit Diamond
10 Year Anniversary Stamp
Online Release - 12/9/21

I looked and couldn't find it right after you posted. It was there before and let me add a disc to my cart and check out. Guess I'll cross my fingers until I get an actual shipping notification.

Same[emoji1696]

I couldn't find the email, but on Dynamic Discs release schedule webpage:

Gold Orbit Diamond
10 Year Anniversary Stamp
Online Release - 12/9/21

Oops. Maybe Marshall Street put them up early and realized and took them down? Hopefully those who ordered will get them even if they don't ship out for a couple of days.

Well, I got a tracking number this morning so I guess I successfully purchased one of the 10 year anniversary "halo" diamonds for my wife for Christmas. We'll see if she stashes it or throws it in her bag.

Yeah. I was going to snag one for my wife for Christmas but the cost of the disc with shipping would be roughly $45 and I don't think it's worth all of that.

Wright Life in Fort Collins CO has some. We tend to order at least five discs at a time from Lat64 so the shipping is worth it.

Diamond story from last weekend.

Noodle arm throws a pretty little anny around a corner in the woods. I ask, what was that. He responds, a Diamond.

Another player, with his hand over his mouth, turns toward me and says, "It's a girl disc."

Probably the best laugh I have had on a course.

Wright Life in Fort Collins CO has some. We tend to order at least five discs at a time from Lat64 so the shipping is worth it.

Well, I have been up in Fort Collins every weekend for the past three weeks. Definitely appreciate the heads up but I'm about burned out making that I-25 drive.

Another player, with his hand over his mouth, turns toward me and says, "It's a girl disc."

Well, the one I'm bagging right now is pink so he very well could be right.

Of course I did ride a Sportster for a couple of years so maybe my man-card is in question anyways.

Well, the one I'm bagging right now is pink so he very well could be right.

Of course I did ride a Sportster for a couple of years so maybe my man-card is in question anyways.

BSA 441 Victor Special here. That sumbuck rattled out some of my teeth and I still kept riding it.... and I proudly throw a Diamond. And since we're on the interwebs I could also claim to be endowed much like your favorite equid.... but it just wouldn't be true. Diamonds and Wombats, what else would a girl need?[emoji16][emoji23][emoji41]

I grabbed two recycled gold line Diamonds today. I wanted the Underworld, but my store didn't have any in stock so I got Diamonds instead expecting them to fly very similar to Underworlds. I was surprised about how understable these guys were right out of the box. They flew significantly more understable than any of my Underworlds flew when they were new. They had easy noodle distance tho, didn't require much arm speed at all.

I threw them with a tail wind about 50-60% power on a gentle hyzer, they flipped up, turned for quite a bit before they landed with a gentle fade at about 275ft

Last edited:
I have 5 Diamonds. I have only been playing 3 months, and I barely get over 200 feet (normal is 175-200 feet). Leopards were my best disc, but now if I throw hard, they dive right, and often flip into rollers. I think the dive right, turn into rollers can be a symptom of throwing too fast, but just as easily is a combination of bad form with trying to throw it hard/fast. My Diamonds like to go straight, or gentle S curve. They almost seem to help correct my errors in form! If I improve my form, a lot, Leopards can go 250-300 feet (really good players can do that). I started getting them 150-175 feet regularly, then as I tried going further, started getting right dives and flips into rollers. Now I carry a Leopard for an approach shot that is too long for my putter, but not so long that I need my Diamond. Sounds like you are at the same spot with Diamonds that I am at with Leopards. Throw that Diamond slower, and/or with better form, and you will grow to love it! 200 feet straight and accurate should be easy for you with the Diamond - just slow down your throw, and keep it smooth. Diamond is a great beginner disc for distance - you know, guys that still suck, like me.

Last edited:
I found Roguediscs.com has fair prices, can pick your colors and weights (my big issue with buying discs from Amazon), and free shipping on orders over $50. Finding what I want on their site is a little bit of a chore, but I enjoy looking anyways…. They have $10.99 Diamonds, and I think $16.99 Diamond Opto? Now I wait until I am ready to buy 4-5 discs, and build an order with Rogue. I can't stand ordering a brightly colored, easy to find disc from Amazon, then they send me a gray or brown or green disc that hides even on freshly mowed grass! Amazon - "color stamp and weight may vary" - ugh!