• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Lat 64 Jade Light (Easy to Throw Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkat

Bogey Member
I bought this for my wife a couple years ago, she threw it at the football field a handful of times and played probably one full round with it … she only did that because her new disc was 'pretty' she said … well, Gramma no longer has an interest in her 'pretty' disc, or going out in the woods with the bugs, so I might as well move this along too ... 149g, Opto Line, Jade Light from the 'Easy to Throw' line, color is kind of a turquoise, yellow printing, pics do not show it perfectly (too blue) … nice disc for the ladies or light disc users, and its 'pretty' ...

$7.50 shipped in a bubble mailer, lower 48 only please … thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_5351.jpg
    IMG_5351.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5353.jpg
    IMG_5353.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I currently have some Prototype Colt's listed for sale as well … $6 for this disc if shipped with the Colt's ... … would be a great young daughter disc ...

$8.50 shipped in a bubble mailer alone … or, $5 if shipped with the Colt's I have listed ...

$6.50 shipped .. or $3 if shipped with the Colt's … bottom of the line on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts