• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Latitude 64 said:
jamsisjams said:
What about the Grip line?

Also, how does the Spike compare to the Sinus?

We´ve made a few Sinus in Gripline and they are dynamite for big arms like Linus Åström. But still we aren´t sure it will sell. Not many people in the world use or can throw a putter mold like a driver.

Too bad people doesn´t learn how to play more with putters and midrange discs. People seems to strive more after the superior distance than the control.
Are there any available to the public?

The Wizard is very popular in the midwest of the United States because it is used as a driver... so that secret is out in the Midwest.

The Spike to me is a good deal like an XD but with less glide. This can be a good thing because you won't miss the basket and watch it float for 30 feet past it.

What material is this bag made of? Does it have a vinyl bottom?

I cant get any pics of the strap from that link. I'm really interesten in this bag

The bag is made in Nylon.

The bottom is also made in Nylon and have a hard plate in it.

Oh I´m sorry jamsisjams!

No I´m sorry, we haven´t released any to the public yet. :cry:

Best regards
/Tomas

Latitude 64 said:
About the strap: On the earlier pictures it looks a bit asymmetric. That is not the case and the bag can be carried "both ways". Hope that clears things up.

Not sure I'm following on this. Looks like a "4 point" single strap (over one shoulder). Sounds like a good design. but how is it worn like a backpack? Is it removed, converted and re-attached? or does it "transform" on the fly allowing for user to choose method shot by shot? I would like this because I find the quad shocks a little awkward to use on one shoulder and frequently I find myself wanting to use my straps both ways depending on how far I'm hiking.

thanks for any clarification. Any pics in the "back pack" config?

cheers, mmm

just looked at the pics again, and I can't see how this could be worn quad shock style. By "both ways" do you mean over either shoulder (or over shoulder and head)?

thanks, mmm

what are your discs like compared to innova discs for flight characteristics.

it appears to me it is a shoulder strap only. so you could have it hanging off a shoulder... or across your chest.

that bag looks tight! the strap system does appear that it would be MUCH better than the shoulder straps most bags come with. better than quad shocks, though? we'll see... but they look like they might be. for $79.95 i'm sure it'll be a success!

nice design on the disc, too.

I have no idea, but you can see the flight of most discs in these videos. Just remember that Linus have a "big" arm. I know he's throwing anhyzer when throwing the Mirus, and that the Sinus is a very overstable approach disc (threw it today, and really liked it). That's about all I know.

http://latitude64.se/media.asp

Beat Roc said:
just looked at the pics again, and I can't see how this could be worn quad shock style. By "both ways" do you mean over either shoulder (or over shoulder and head)?

You have six D-rings on top of the bag, so carrying it with quad shocks is NO problem at all (we made 6 D-rings so people can attach every kind of strap and still get a balanced bag). The shoulder strap with the bag is just a shoulder strap with 4 clips on it. So it´s a strap you can use on either shoulder or over your head. The bag is a little bit more balanced with four D-rings instead of just two in the center, like many other bags has.

I hope this cleared things up a little bit...

Regards
/Tomas

WIpilot said:

We don´t use Innovas rating. We use the +3 to -3 rating scale.

Mirus +1
Medius S2 +1.5
Sinus SP +2.5
Sinus AP +2.5
Spike Zero line -0.5
Spike Grip line 0
Core opto line +1 (extremly hard to judge a disc in cold winter weather)
Core Grip line +1
Vision Grip line -2
Vision opto line -1.5
Primitus +2

Time for a new disc in your bag!

Check out the pics of our new midrange, CORE. Made in our premium plastic Opto line

Stability: +0.5-+1 (hard to be precise in cold winter weather)

core-line-up.jpg

core_black.jpg

core_multicolor.jpg