• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

got my core in the mail yesterday from GGGT. I only had a chance to throw it a couple of times, but it flew brilliantly. I foresee it finding a permanent spot in my bag, despite the purple color. Not that it's a bad color, but I've been phasing my bag to all orange discs, and GGGT sent the wrong one!

A buddy of mine has one, and it is sweet, tons of room for all kinds of stuff and discs. looks to be very well made and very durable. i would buy one if i had the cash.

My wife bought me one :shock: , I was pretty surprised !

It is a great bag, loads of space, lite-weight, it looks good, the "build-quality" is high. A big plus for me ("old school golfer") is that you can fit in some large diameter lids in it , each side pockets have enough space for example three Jaguars or two Zephyrs.

The strap is real comfortable, but i would not substitute for the quads. I did put the strap on my smaller bag and it makes that bag much more comfortable.

The bag is perfect. Its large, very easy to pull out/put in discs, putter pocket in the side makes it easy to put discs in and plenty of pockets for everything.

I asked them, there will be some quad straps available soon accordning to latitude.

Ok...so I picked up an Opto Line Vision and a Champion Roadrunner today while at the store. I throw my flashes about 375-380 with the occasional pull over 400. So I think I have decent enough power. The Vision was not understable at all. The roadrunner was definitely understable, but not the Vision. Anybody else seen this?

I'd really like to get my hands on one of those bags. I think I'd really love the straps. I bought a Innova Deluxe at the beginning of the year, and 6 local guys bought the same bag after seeing mine. Bought the quads a couple months ago, and about 8 guys bought those! lol So if I can eventually buy one, I think you'll have a sales base in Mid Ohio shortly thereafter. :D

I def throw with over 350ft of power on occasion getting to 380ft. the vision flips right over for me, it even hyzer flips, for a very nice long shot. i have it in 170g. i do have throws with it that do not turn, but that's tailwind related, because i also get times my sidewinders do not turn.

Every single throw I had last night with it held a flat straight flight. I even threw it on a wide hyzer into a headwind and had it hold the hyzer angle through the whole flight. Mine is a 170 too. I will say though...the plastic is top notch.

i would like to see it in the opto plastic as well. I think i mentioned that to them either in an email or on out local borad. and they said don't hold your breath. lol

WHY IS THERE NOT AN OPTO RIOT IN MY BAG RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, are there any US vendors stocking these things yet?

Latest posts