• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64°

Checked with the Latitude guys, the Riots will arrive at Dtworld during next week.

As already stated The Riot has now reached the US. It can be picked up at Discovering the World starting today.

They say it's highly anticipated, that might be true since it's been very popular in Europe since it was released here a few weeks ago.

http://www.dtworld.com/Opto_Line_Riot_p/lat-riot-opt.htm

Let us know if you have any questions about it!

The vision is too understable for me. I've had a hard time getting good release from the riot but I'll keep trying till I figure it out. It seems to have good potential. The core is in my bag! Love it. Overall the opto plastic is awesome(brilliant look and hard as hell). Great glide on the vision, riot, and core. The chameleon plastic is really neat. Pictures just don't do it justice. Keep it coming.

fo' real reals...

Alls I can say is that it's fast, looks like it can compete with the faster drivers, and doesn't have a huge fade at the end of flight when compared to other fast drivers of the same ilk. This was only a half dozen throws mind you, but I'm also daydreaming about this disc beat in...

Today on my home course I found an opto core. It's feels rather shallow. Almost like the classic roc. I haven't had a chance to use it yet. How does it fly? The plastic feels great. very gummy. I wonder how durable it will be.

The Core is fantastic. Think faster, flippier z-buzz.

The Riot is not so fantastic for me. Lots of early releases due to the beveled edge (anyone who disliked the QK for this reason, raise your hand :? ). Pretty decent speed but not blazing fast, decent glide, etc etc. Kinda similar to a Viking (but harder to throw decently), IMHO.

We have finally released a new website that will allow us to give you faster and better information about our products.
Note that some of the categories are not fully update yet. But they will be soon.

And the latest information is that the new control driver - Striker has been approved by the PDGA.

Check out the new website by clicking this link http://www.latitude64.se

/Tomas

What's the flight rating looking like on that new fairway driver? what plastic will it be released in? Your new website looks sweet. Love my Riots

Striker is balanced and around 0- +0.5 in stability. Not so fast but with good glide and very small fade.
Striker will be released in Opto-line from the beginning.

Regards
/Tomas

any plans to put the riot in grip line, or the mirus in opto? the grip line is my favorite plastic, feels like rubber and stronger than other base plastic, but i'd like a mirus that doesnt really break in and a riot thats still grippy when freezing outside :)

Different plastics used in the same mold is of course something we also want. But we feel we can´t change the characteristic of the disc too much with a new plastic. Different plastic equals to different flight, measurements etc. So the conclusion is: -We´re working on different plastics to achieve what we want, and hopefully what our customers want. But it´s a struggle, and the process is slow :(

/Tomas

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Opto Mirus!!!

I know its hard, I just think that would be a really sweet disc

About what sort of speed is the Striker going to be? Heard any comments from people who have thrown it?