• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: Beetle

@ Terry - um, thats not a thing.

given how great their winter plastic is for anything but winter I dont have much faith that their floating plastic will float. I assume it will dissolve into miso soup when it hits the water.

This has my attention. A trilogy mini comet type disc? Yes please! I'll take a brightly colored one or five

I'm guessing with a name like spill and how shiny it is, its a super-high urethane flexible blend, like an extreme version of frost line or gummy champ.

The Beetle disc from Latitude 64 was PDGA Approved on 3-8-2017.
"The Beetle is unlike any other disc we have released. It has the shape of an old school flying disc, and it will work just as well as an upshot disc on a modern disc golf course as a throw and catch disc off the course. Glide is fantastic and Beetle*will let you do the most fantastic short game trick shots. Enhance your general technique by incorporating Beetle*into your daily practice sessions! Speed: 1 | Glide: 7 | Turn: -1 | Fade: 0" - by Latitude 64
latitude64_beetle.jpeg
Wait whaaa?!

This

Oh man a lid. That is super awesome. Please make it in Zero Hard as well.

Also what the hell is going on. Trilogy is actually making discs I am interested in trying out at least between this and the Slammer.

LOL, I remember being mystified by Aero, speed 3, glide 6!

This looks like a ridiculously fun disc to chiuck around.

Those saying finally a premium plastic lid forgot one of the most indestructable discs/plastics ever. The whitler.
This appears to be similar diamater as well.

This looks like a ton of fun. If it's anything like a nova, I'll be picking up a few at least. Keep a couple out of the bag for trips to the park/beach while I'm at it.

No release date? I am stopping in at DD in Dallas later this week when I go there for business. Want to know if I should keep a big ol' beetle-shaped empty spot in my luggage.....

SOMEONE'S MAKING A LID!? SOMEONE DARES TO THREATEN INNOVA'S DOMINATION OF THE LID MARKET?! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

I don't even care if it's an overmold or not, I'm getting one of these bad boys and it better not have some faux lid rim either like the Putt'R. Premium plastic production Polecat, please.

How does the Putt'r have a "faux lid rim"? It's only .2cm thicker than the Polecat. Slower and floatier flight, too.

Kind of weird that they are using the Dragon plastic name, when there is already a company using that name for a plastic type. I know Yikun is a small company, but it's still odd.

Kind of weird that they are using the Dragon plastic name, when there is already a company using that name for a plastic type. I know Yikun is a small company, but it's still odd.

Umm, once again where is this "dragon plastic" thing coming from? The picture says "spill line" and someone mentioned "dragon plastic" as if it were a joke earlier in this thread with no actual reference to where that term came from. Also, "spill" is swedish for "waste" according to google translate, so I guess it IS a dung beetle after all. ;)

Latest posts