• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

love my second hand gold line fury, one of the few non innova discs i bag. I havent found anything which flies like this one for me. I can absolutely count on it, with a flat release, to fly flat grading into a steady gentle turn and finishing on the turn without flipping too much and diving.

I received an Opto X Glimmer Fury, 168g, for Christmas. I have taken it for field work twice and to the course on three occasions, and I have been able to compare it to an almost new Opto Escape. I would give it a flight rating of 9/6/.5/1 The new plastic is firm, beautiful, and smidgeon tackier than Opto. The Glimmer Fury has more high speed turn and glide/lift than my Escape, and for my aging noodlearm, my Escape is a laser beam at 300'. I do tend to throw my discs too low. I have owned Opto Furies(Furys?) in the past and this has noticeably more stability; my past Furys had more turn and almost no fade. I expect this to become my go to control driver in calm conditions.
I was disappointed when Elasto was discontinued. It had terrific durability and lent added stability to Trilogy's understable discs. I hope this new plastic sells well for them and they really commit to it. For me personally, they could drop Opto altogether and just go straight from Opto X to Goldline

Latest posts