• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: Gladiator

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
Approved.

Max. Weight (g) 175.13
Diameter (cm) 21.1
Height (cm) 1.7
Rim Depth (cm) 1.1
Inside Rim Diameter (cm) 16.5
Rim Thickness (cm) 2.3

dRRN2nC.gif

"Going to the drawing board to design this high speed Gladiator disc, we sought superior glide and distance along with overstability to make it a true companion for the pros. David Feldberg collaborated with our disc designer, Tomas Ekström, to draft this design. Tests confirmed our Gladiator combines the perfect blend of speed, glide and distance with overstability. SPEED: 13 | GLIDE: 5 | TURN: 0 | FADE: 3" - by Latitude 64°

gladiatorrelease.jpg

Ekstrøm said he wanted the disc to be between the defender and the enforcer

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Its funny he wants something between a defender and enforcer when in reality, its not a massive gap to fill. I've tested both the enforcer and defender against each other and honestly, the defender is nearly as OS but it just goes a tad further. So I think its kind of pointless to fit a mold between those two.

But neither of those discs have a Lat64 stamp on them...

I'm with you though, I mentally group all Trilogy plastic together.

Yeah, I think that Latitude just wanted a Defender copy for themselves and it turned out just a bit more OS. As a result they said that they slotted it in between on purpose.

Wait...it's got the EXACT same flight ratings as the Cutlass? Barely a year after it was released? Surely it's not going OOP already.

Last edited:
Press release says Feb 2017 so we shouldnt be waiting too much longer to see how it flies. I wont have any use for it in the bag but I'll be getting one to try and because that stamp looks rad!

Cant really blame them..New, wide rim, and driver are all words that make discs sell like hot cakes. Just gets a little old after a while when it seems like everything they are churning out just seems to be clone of a clone of a clone with some flight numbers slapped on it to sell it. I mean at least for me the numbers have always been at least one or two off in some way, its like they arent even trying when they test the discs out...that being said they still make some nice ****, just gotta buy two or three molds then throw them to find out what you need. One hell of a business model if you ask me lol

Last edited:
Honestly. I'm settled in my wide rimmed drivers. However, I have been moving toward different companies in the lower speed department lately. I'm more excited for fairway drivers then anything high speed nowadays.

Eh, Ive been throwing generally the same stuff for about 2 or 3 years. The newest edition is the world. But I still buy one or two of the new releases to see if it does anything better than the stuff I use currently. It never does. Hopefully some of the first runs I have will be worth something sometime in the future.