• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

Did Feldbeard used to be a Roc thrower? Methinks this was pushed out quickly so he could start throwing it for Texas States...

Noooo, that shape upsets me, I hate how rocs and similar discs feel. I was really hoping for a beefy core. Oh well, more money for the prodigy mids.

from the start this was the shape and feel that the people in the know were talking about.

i wonder if you could cover your bases with a gl mace and a tangent. something understable that can fly real straight and something overstable that can hold a rip.

ohhh man this just got a whole lot more attractive to me. I like to crank on my mids if i can. if this is similar to the pain but shallower... whoa!! now this weekend really cannot come soon enough.

i wonder if you could cover your bases with a gl mace and a tangent. something understable that can fly real straight and something overstable that can hold a rip.

I'm hoping to pair my fuse with the mace for midrange duties

yeeeaah, well I guess I'll see tomorrow when mine get dropped off two GLs and a zero

Posts-- 420 like a boss

I will wait to see the durability of the zero ones. If they break in like the older kc rocs I no longer need to worry about replacements.

The more I think about this, I am actually warming to the idea. My midrange game used to be way more consistent when I threw a DX Roc, but my best one got flippy and I couldn't find replacements that I liked out of the box. If this one can make my game more reliable, I am all for it.

The more I think about this, I am actually warming to the idea. My midrange game used to be way more consistent when I threw a DX Roc, but my best one got flippy and I couldn't find replacements that I liked out of the box. If this one can make my game more reliable, I am all for it.

thanks for saying that. i just realized i used to use a dx roc that i could control perfectly but ater that one got chewed up on rocks (ironic!) i started experimenting with other discs. maybe this is just what i need!

Same here :/

Screenshot_2013-03-06-18-10-48_1.jpg

Holy hell that is sexy. I hope mine looks that nice!

I wonder of they just figured out how to do this and these are the first that are available. I'd love to see more like these!! The new underworlds are sweet too! Whatever they are doing over there is just awesome.