• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

EEHH??? Not sure where this fits unless the Core goes bye-bye. Love my Latitude, but product cannibalization seems to be coming to a bag near you. Poor disc manufacturers have a growth problem it seems.

Its a more stable,flat core that is buzzz/ rocish. Stable enough to not flip but not overstable like a good pain.

So a wasp tooled buzzz :)

Im excited about this one...most def.

Tomas words
"very stable in flight and can take alot of power"
"Slimmer pain. buzzz ,wasp, roccish profile

So itll have some good HSS but not alot of LSS,which is awesome.

Definitely interested in this mold. I have been trying to fill the gap between my pain and fuse by using a Fugitive. The fugitive is a good disc, but just feels ackward in the hand for me.

Also tomas said it was slightly more stable than a vip warship, flatter than all their other mids and it will be released first in goldline and then zero hard later. He says zero hard is like a kc pro or so. Prob a lil grippier

Theyre already molded in gl and will be stamped soon,release should be a few weeks or so

facebook_-225350168jpg.jpg

Screenshot_2013-02-23-08-03-35_1.jpg

If the Zero Hard is like the TM material that my Fuses are ran in, then that would be sick for a midrange. Would also love to see a Mercy ran in the same TM material as my Fuses. Now...back to the Mace talk...it sounds like a possible Buzzz/Roc killer on the way...and in super sexy GL plastic as well.

Latest posts