• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Maul

I really don't want to bust open my GL Decodye from BG but this disc sounds pretty fun. Not sure how different it'll be from a River though which I love and how would it slide between the River and Hatchet.

I love it, Got a 175 pink and it has stuck in the US Fairway spot for a couple weeks now, first time I threw it there was a headwind, so I decide... Hey I'll just hyzer flip this and it won't turn over... Up it went and at about 200' took a right hand turn for 200' more. Now that I know it's tursas like, in that no matter what it goes right when given some power... It is my go to when I need to go right

Did Lat even do a proper release? DD sent me the Spark and Justice but not the Maul. I'm not sure if they are on all sites yet or not.

They've been available from retailers for a while. Infinite, Marshall, DGC, Dynamic...

Still looking forward to the full review on your site :)

I love it, Got a 175 pink and it has stuck in the US Fairway spot for a couple weeks now, first time I threw it there was a headwind, so I decide... Hey I'll just hyzer flip this and it won't turn over... Up it went and at about 200' took a right hand turn for 200' more. Now that I know it's tursas like, in that no matter what it goes right when given some power... It is my go to when I need to go right

Thanks, sounds like fun one. Currently using a tournament Hatchet for long shots that need to finish right. Will be interesting to see how this compares.

Ordered up a purple 165 - hope to have it by the weekend to put it through its paces.

Got to throw mine today - it reminded me a lot of a seasoned Beast - nice steady turn, but not too much. Glides well too. I think I could have a use for this disc.

I'd say Maul is longer, and slightly less stable overall.

Seer flies pretty straight with solid late fade. Maul had more high speed turn and less fade.

My Maul is more understable than my Fury and less understable than my Seer. All the same weight.

I just lost my go to fury yesterday, and my back up is a touch more stable.
So i may have to get one of these to compare to my back up fury, and my Underworld, to see who wins that spot in my bag.

Can't believe more folks aren't talking about this disc; I've been having some great throws with the Maul.

I tend to throw low and straight, and this disc is tailor-made for the low line drive. It goes as far as any other disc in my bag as well.