• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

I may get one sooner or later. I love all of their plastic (except I haven't touched the air plastic unless it was to move to check for some vip/tournament or goldline/opto lol.)

I want that green Mercy :thmbdown:

All I can ever find are red, white, and yellow. Booring.

Picked one up and made some disc requests. I'll post the results and if they filled the requests. Too good a deal to pass up.

I was tempted, but my biggest draw would be the new Westside discs, and those aren't available until the 1st. If the pack is still available then, I may pick one up.

I was tempted, but my biggest draw would be the new Westside discs, and those aren't available until the 1st. If the pack is still available then, I may pick one up.

I've seen some photos of the new westside discs people posted on here that had factory second stamps on them, so maybe they will be included in with these misprints?

I sent them an email asking if they will have misprints of the new westside stuff, I am ordering a pack if they do. I will let you know what they say.

Thanks for this! Definitely in for one. If I get to request even one of the discs I throw, it's icing on the cake. I wouldn't mind trying DD's molds for this price, and there's a few Lat that I would give a shot as well.

I'd do it, except both Lat 64 and Westside have so many high speed drivers, I'd likely end up with a bunch of plastic I couldn't throw, much as I love their discs.

They have factory seconds of the new westside molds, but they said they can't sell them until march 1st

Prolly gonna order 1 or 2 to give out as prizes, for my birdie bash. I'll let ya know what I get.

I'm sure Mr. Dodge would be cool with it, but you might want to check just in case. I got a bunch of Vibrams from the CommunituDiscs Fugly sale. I got a bunch of non-Vibram stuff, but its just clothing, towels, stools and minis (got some Vibram minus as well)

Back on point: this is a killer deal. I don't throw enough DD/Westside/Lat64 to make it worth my while, but I was still tempted. Unless they could give me 10 Pures LOL. Though a misprint Stag would be choice! Cant wait to see what y'all get.

I'd do it, except both Lat 64 and Westside have so many high speed drivers, I'd likely end up with a bunch of plastic I couldn't throw, much as I love their discs.

Make a request for putters miss and fairway drivers only. No distance drivers.

Glad that I checked this thread. I forgot that I could request in. I went and asked for the lower weight discs. :)

Latest posts