• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Latitude 64 Pro Trainer basket

rustystrings

I haven't seen many reviews for this basket from Lat 64 and curious if anyone has any experience with them.

I'm shopping around for baskets for my private home course. They will be outside permanently but I'd like them to be portable. The course level baskets at $400-500 is a bit out of my budget.

I'm leaning towards the Black Hole HD currently based on a lot of positive reviews but this Lat 64 appears to be very close in build quality to the permanent baskets you find in park courses. I bought a Black Hole HD to try out and it is made well, catches well, and looks nice but I'm wondering if it would be worth $50 more for the Lat 64. I'm still going to be shelling out a lot of money either way so I'd rather spend up and be happy with my purchase for the long haul.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, don't spend that much. You can get Lat64 pro baskets for $300 here or Trainers for $215 here.

Latest posts