• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 saint

this community has a collective attention span of a gnat. or a lab in a squirrel farm. I for one was an early adopter and still carry 2 in the bag. I would venture to guess these are not stable enough for the top pros. these get flippy if you have 350 plus power.

Exactly. I've got about 450ft pwr and my opto 175 saint gets pretty flippy on me, especially into a headwind. I decided to drop them and went back to an array of PDs and haven't looked back.

Exactly. I've got about 450ft pwr and my opto 175 saint gets pretty flippy on me, especially into a headwind. I decided to drop them and went back to an array of PDs and haven't looked back.
i was just thinking if lat/dd/westside released a pd it would be game over. they seem to be getting closer, but not there just yet. pd is honestly THE disc in that speed category.

olf is just as good (better imho)
Not gonna disagree, I personally liked the olf more, but the pd is clearly more popular, and is a disc that people compare other discs to all the time here. Millennium needs to re announce the olf or something it's way too under the radar.

I loved the saint at first. Then it started to turn and burn on me. That was my fault. Now it's going up against a sidewinder, roadrunner, and a mamba for a tailwind bomb. Still love the saint.

^yup saints and furies were meant to be together!! My beat gold line saint still wants to go straight. Im liking the fury as its less stable counter part as well.

Latest posts