• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude/Dynamic OOP molds

I wonder if they ONLY look at sales and drops the one that sells the least. . . it´s just odd that DD dropped ALL their OS putters
The thing about it that is convoluted is that they 1/2 own the Harp. So they have an overstable putter, kinda.

im kinda confused

so theyre cutting discs from all brands of trilogy but around mid august they will announce what will be cut

im kinda confused

so theyre cutting discs from all brands of trilogy but around mid august they will announce what will be cut

DD did theirs in June, Lat64 will do it in August and Westside...eventually.

One of the guys I play with is madly in love with his Biofusion Suspect.
Perhaps the Pyro we will be picking up at the Circuit challenge in a couple weeks can replace it.

Have one buddy who was a Thief fan but after that it's a bunch of filler discs.

I started hording Thiefs from when they were first released. I realized really fast they were not very popular and would probably not be around for too long. They actually stayed in production longer than I would have bet. Luckily I have plenty of TC Bios as backups for my flippy fairway.

I started hording Thiefs from when they were first released. I realized really fast they were not very popular and would probably not be around for too long. They actually stayed in production longer than I would have bet. Luckily I have plenty of TC Bios as backups for my flippy fairway.

I think the problem with the Thief is that it wasn't the disc that a lot of people were hoping it was. They all wanted it to be the trilogy TB... and with the River Pro and a couple of others.

It's really more like a Leopard, and if more intermediate players who top out in the mid 300 range tried it they would probably have liked it.

I think the problem with the Thief is that it wasn't the disc that a lot of people were hoping it was. They all wanted it to be the trilogy TB... and with the River Pro and a couple of others.

It's really more like a Leopard, and if more intermediate players who top out in the mid 300 range tried it they would probably have liked it.

I completely agree. This is the problem with Flight Numbers that don't match up or are different for different companies. In this case, I think the Thief would be a great fairway driver for lots of people, but it came out too long ago and the marketing from DD for new discs just wasn't where it is now. If the Thief was just released today and marketed as some like the FD or Leopard/3, I think it would be significantly more popular. But that ship sailed.

When they hell are regular GL Rivers are coming back out is what I care about. The addiction is real.

When they hell are regular GL Rivers are coming back out is what I care about. The addiction is real.

I don't have any solid sources but I remember reading somewhere that they are no longer running regular GL. It's been replaced by the burst plastic.

So it's the same plastic for 2 bucks more and uglier. I dont care, I'll play with the ugliest disc. I just dont like their ploy.

So it's the same plastic for 2 bucks more and uglier. I dont care, I'll play with the ugliest disc. I just dont like their ploy.

i looked in my found bin and i thought i had a gl river for you but it was actually a xxx

only gl river i have currently was my first disc i ever aced with so you aint gettin that lolol

I don't have any solid sources but I remember reading somewhere that they are no longer running regular GL. It's been replaced by the burst plastic.

Agree that the Burst discs are ugly :gross: , and I also don't like their ploy. :mad: And that's why I refuse to buy any Burst discs. :thmbdown:

I don't know where you buy your discs, but DGC and Infinite charge the same for GL and GL Burst discs.

I do find it interesting that both Discraft and MVP are making Bursts now as well.

I don't know where you buy your discs, but DGC and Infinite charge the same for GL and GL Burst discs.

I do find it interesting that both Discraft and MVP are making Bursts now as well.

DC seems to have two extremes on their burst game.
Gorgeous, and looks like vomit.

Dgc and Infinite charge 15.99 while regular GL on dgc was 13.99 I believe.....14.99 at infinite plus tax and handling. I stick to DGC due to the discount and no shipping/handling.

Ugh....the Burst is spreading? This sucks.

You are right. 15.99 at dgc and .14.99 at infinite plus tax and handling. I stick to DGC due to the discount and no shipping/handling.

Ugh....the Burst is spreading? This sucks.