• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

We have them now too. I decided to spoil myself today too...

You deserve it!

That is a very nice GL blue they have going on there. I hope it looks that good in person! That stamp seems kind of transitional? Kinda green on the edge to silver in the middle?

Anybody got a profile pic of these yet? They look to be of a flatter variety in the different pics I have seen.

The Mercy minis are just too awesome!

I am gonna predict this new stamp is going to move onto the regular runs as well, just with the "limited" scroll omitted.

If the stamp is changed...Which way would you guys want it to be? Just like the GL disc or like the Mini? Basically the same but the mini has the four Lat64 logos circling the stamp.

I attached the best pictures I could; one is the side profile and one is next to my Medium Zero Mercy.

I think they molded pretty well. They are relatively flat but they have a big shoulder so it doesn't appear that flat at first, which is how it might look in the picture. They do feel nice though, pretty spot on with Gold but definitely a bit gummier and a touch of flex.

I call that stamp "Arctic". It's a transitional blue-to-silver, that I've mostly only seen on Frost Line so far, with an assorted few discs here and there.

Attachments

• 11291757_857031434366202_379773768_n.jpg
    11291757_857031434366202_379773768_n.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 11291935_857031441032868_1073339531_n.jpg
    11291935_857031441032868_1073339531_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 77
It looks to possibly have a lower PLH than the Zero :-(. I do not have the CSI enhance feature on my computer to really tell.

What's the verdict on the GL Mercy? I love the mercy off the tee but even the emacs get beat up to quick for me.

Sad to say I have two ( that I got on release day )...that are UNTHROWN at the moment...:thmbdown: for myself.

I might take the one to be my thrower to the course in the morning and give it whirl.

I need to investigate the Mercy more closely - was driving with the Retro the other day, and damn this this flies like a mid. I parked a couple baskets with it that usually are mid shots for me.

A GL Mercy sounds very intersting.

I need to investigate the Mercy more closely - was driving with the Retro the other day, and damn this this flies like a mid. I parked a couple baskets with it that usually are mid shots for me.

A GL Mercy sounds very intersting.

Get a ZeroHard if you dont want to spring for a $20 GL version. More firmness than GL and Retro and really durable for a $12 price point disc.

I am currently bagging the Retro as my go to putting putter. I carry a ZeroHard for upshots and where there is a danger of hitting something other than a basket. The retro is a great feeling putter plastic but lacks any real durability when thrown into things.

The gold line is drop dead sexy. Especially in blue.

Thankfully I haven't hit many trees, so I can't really say how it holds up. I love the flight for a driving putter, very straight.

hey.

hey guys.

how are them GL mercies throwing? i need to know.

I bought two on their release...and have not thrown either one...:eek:.

They feel deeper than ALL of my other plastics I have Mercys in, Zero Hard,Med,Soft, my current favorite and circle putter of choice is Retro plastic

Last edited:
Really enjoy the GL Mercy. I use it for a driving putter and longer approach shots. I think it is a little straighter than the Pure it replaced. It also finishes with a hint of a fade.

Really enjoy the GL Mercy. I use it for a driving putter and longer approach shots. I think it is a little straighter than the Pure it replaced. It also finishes with a hint of a fade.
Which Pure are you comparing it to? Opto?

By straighter, do you mean that Pure was more understable?

My very limited experience with Mercys has been that they lack quite a bit of glide. Is it just me or is that a thing?

I had an Opto Pure that the GL Mercy replaced. As for glide, I haven't noticed a difference. Although I don't have a big arm (only throw putters about 235), my Pure seemed under stable at full power and I had to use a finesse throw for it to go straight. Otherwise it would turn right on me. On the other hand the Mercy is stable with a hint of fade at the end and doesn't punish me, as bad, if I roll my wrist on a throw. My home course has a hole that is 204 and another that is 221 both straight runs at the basket, the Mercy gets the call every time for both of these, unless there is a substantial headwind.

Checked out a Mercy tonight at putting league and it seemed like the profile was similar to an Axiom Proxy. Can anyone confirm? Didn't have a Proxy with me and I am not married to the study of disc profiles. If this is like a base Proxy I may have to check one out. Thanks.

GL Mercy much more fade. Its a money disc. Now if only my backup was not still lost in wonderland of USPS...

GL Mercy much more fade. Its a money disc. Now if only my backup was not still lost in wonderland of USPS...

My GL Mercy arrived today. Nice shoulder to it but flattish top. Very impressed with the plastic and look, what you'd expect with GL.

I tossed it in the yard a hundred feet or so against a strong wind just to get a feel of it so far. Will give some more details after I can throw it some more.