• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lecciones de Disc Golf - Como si dice en inglis

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer

http://youtu.be/XOWU-_KEuxs
Published on Dec 15, 2013
El Disc Golf Club Oviedo ha creado el primer manual con las normas más básicas del deporte del disc golf. Presentado por Sindulfo Pupetín en 8 minutos podemos quedarnos con unas nociones para poder comenzar, disco en mano, a disfrutar de este entretenido ( y social) deporte.

Pretty neat I think to see a DG instruction video (which looks legit and geared towards kids/schools) being done in another language!!

Can anyone translate?

Oviedo Disc Golf Club has created the first manual with the basic rules of the sport of disc golf. Presented by Sindulfo Pupetin, in 8 minutes we are able to get an idea to be able to begin, disc in hand, enjoying this entertaining and social sport.

This is the best I could do. Honestly, it's not written very well in Spanish, which makes for a difficult translation.

Just finished watching the video. It's actually pretty good. A little humor, the basic rules, scoring, description of the different throws, and discs. It doesn't really seem specifically geared toward kids, although the puppet might indicate that. Maybe they use puppets more in Spain than we do here. Who knows.

Anyway, great find AFTC! It's awesome to see DG branching out to other nations. :thmbup:

Yeah even with my limited knowledge of the language I enjoyed it and got what they were doing.

We all can relate to the puppet.

muppets-o.gif

Latest posts