• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Open 2023

McBeth hurt his shoulder practicing for European Open and it got worse as the week wore on. He'll be out for the next few weeks at a minimum.

Starts today

Sad to see Paul drop out and FPO without Kristin or Paige is not ideal

Not to destroy this tread but to have NR and a Lynds sister on the same card sounds like a bad idea.
Likely hateful Heinold's attempt to curated fear and controversy. Punish the sinners and heathens. Thus promoting his evangelistic vision of our game.

& just about eagled 12
I played the shorts there and I can't imagine eagleing 12 w/o 2 perfect (for me) shots plus a fairly long throw in. I had a pretty good drive and still took a triple. That hole is a f'n beast.

FPO without Kristin or Paige is not ideal

I have no interest in watching a round when someone has a huge (6 or more strokes) lead which has been the case for the last few tournaments in FPO.
I like Tattar, but I would much rather see a close battle.

I put my drive up past the FPO teepad and then proceeded to take an 8 on the hole. I need redemption.
sounds about right

i think i could get a 5 if i play it absolutely perfectly

i believe i took a 6 or 7 and it continues to haunt me

i also donated a disc to the hidden pond on whatever hole

i played there with only my fizz volt (one i lost) and my red z wasp and plaz ion haha

everyone looked at me like i was an idiot rec player (theyre right) but hittin the accuracy there is a premium and what im best at

fond memories of nwb despite the ass whoopin (and of course unwinding at megiddo which is my favorite 1-2 combo to date)