• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Cannon

as far as the Nuke SS and King goes they were too flippy for me. They would turn and never come back. The Cannon will come back for me, alowing for realy big helix drives..

The first and third throws are Icon Cannons. Second throw is Pinnacle Rampage. The discs are hard to see at the end of the throw since they're going out pretty far, but if you're familiar with the HB course all these were parked for birdies.

This disc looks very interesting. I have been struggling to fill this spot. I have recently been bouncing around with the fallowing discs

wraiths - I have been shying away from these as they just take to long to season and make me cry when I loose one that is in the sweat spot.

Havoc - I really liked this disc, until the flashing wears off then not so much.

Katana - I only have one I got slightly used so I have no loyalty to it.

I was thinking that it would match up well with my drivers I am currently carrying ( PD | Cannon | Destroyer | Force for utility and rollers)

Cheers - Koffee

Those shots measure 355, 410 and 400 respectively on google earth :thmbup::thmbup:

Latest posts