• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs Phenom

Hmmm....I'll have to throw this one and see if it has a place in the bag. I had heard some of the Legacy team describe it as TL. Also I try to keep in mind that Steve has a WAY bigger arm than I so I know I won't get that much turn out of it.

Names aside - It's great to see them continuing to expand their lineup. Props to you Legacy :thmbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get to throw one on Sunday, presumably. If it's like a Valk or Viking, I'll be happy with that. The Bandit + headwind = no bueno. The Bandit on a calm day is a thing of beauty.

My pinnacle rival is long and straight after 3 months. I can't see this being much different unless it's a 9/10 speed to bridge the gap between their fairways/distance drivers

I like my Patriot a lot. Since it broke in and lost it's heavy fade it had when it was new, it is a thing of beauty, one of my favorites I carry. A longer version of that I'm all over it

Their 9/10 speed lineup so far sounds like this:

Enemy will be the beefy OS, wont turn in headwind
Nemesis will be the slightly overstable
Phenom is straight flyer
Bandit is flippy

^^ all this based on videos, and FB comments by sponsored Legacy players.

Last edited:
If the bandit is very understable what does that make the mongoose?

the mongoose is a roller out of the box, as it was designed to be.

its like innovas roadrunner (-4 turn) and sidewinder (-3 turn), only its the mongoose and bandit and better plastic.

I do have a couple legend gunmetal freaks that are more along the lines of a valk or beast when broken in but thats not normal production runs

Last edited:
If the bandit is very understable what does that make the mongoose?

Mongoose = most understable disc i have ever thrown.. and i love it! Rollers dream

Bandit is more Sidewinder/Valk ish .. love and throw them both equally .. Phenom sounds great but im really waiting on the Nemsis .. i love my Bandits but need the Nemmy to round things out and allow me to kick this damned Thunderchicken from my bag :p :p