• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Disc's Speed 14 Rampage

Can we get a pic of it? Sounds pretty sweet.

th_photo1.jpg

th_photo2.jpg

See if that works for you. Those black ones are hard to photograph.

I'm starting to beat my Pinnacle Rampage in a little bit and I am hitting 400 pretty easy. The pinnacle plastic has a great feel to it and this thing is faster than anything on the market. Fantastic disc to throw in a headwind also. Can't wait for the Cannon.

So what's up with the Excel plastic? Will that be like Innovas Dx? Really liking my Protege rampage for long flex shots and the teal pinnacle gives me a really tight s-curve.

Cannon just seems to go and go, really looking forward to getting my hands on some more of them!

Rampage kicked the destroyers out of my bag, and the cannon has a spot in my bag, but until there are diff plastic types for cannons my wraiths are safe for now (I think).

So far I have been getting real nice long turn over drives with the Rampage in the protege plastic. It does have a nice S pattern, it just takes longer. I was able to park S.E. 4 at Ft. Steilacoom DGC. 449ft anti-hyzer drive, 60ft elevation drop? anyway it was a thing of beauty! The different plastic gives a nice high speed "flip" to the Rampage.

Good...cuz pinnacle and the other one looked damn near identical before

Was wondering if they were gonna fix that...VERY cool looking now

Sweet, I bought some badass Pinnacle Rampages on here a while back because I heard they were going clear. I actually haven't thrown them at all because my Lime Cannon's are just about as OS as I need.. Lion I'm sure you've thrown the Rampages and the Lime Cannon's side by side, are rampages much more OS? Might pick up a few of the Lemonade's, cause they look sweet.

Rampages are more OS, I throw a blue 174g cannon for pure distance and a yellow flex icon cannon for distance with head wind. I for some reason didnt like the lime cannon and the rampage didnt stick in my bag. I keep two cannons in my bag and two bosses.

I picked up an Excel Rampage today thinking it would fly like its Pinnacle brother that has already my bag its home. NOPE. The thing is ridiculously understable. I like it tho :thmbup:

Let's bump this back to the top..anyone still throwing these bad boys?

I hate wide rimmed drivers, or rather, hate the idea of people using them all the time instead of just for max D. I guess my last sentence is biased since I have a pretty darn good arm, but that being said, holy **** have I been crushing these. Took them out of the bag for a few months and just put two back in recently (flat 175 Pinnacle, flat 172 PinnIcon - feels amazing btw) and they fly beyond fast. I've thrown every widerimmer on the market, but only enjoy Legacy's for some reason (Cannon too). I don't see me every ditching the Rampage, I feel like my bag is set - maybe my putter will change.

I also have a 165 Protege Rampage that's more understable than all of my Cannons, and is hard as a rock. I remember Lion saying somewhere that they changed the blend of the Protege? If so I'd like to get my hands on the new shhtuff, could be super useful for stretching standstill drives and such..

These things GO!! I've been winning some D-Comps with them already. It just goes sooooooo far.

Found a Rampage. Threw it once not knowing what it would do. Wasn't too bad, but I am not a wide rim driver guy. Maybe I will fool around with it in the field some time.

The cannon and rampage have filled my distance driver slot. There is still a toss us between the rampage and esp forces. They basically are filling the same slot. Cannons are my go to understable max distance drivers. I am throwing icon cannons and pinnacle rampages.

So I'm sure this has been asked many times already, but what makes it speed 14? Is it essentially the same thing as a speed 13?

So I'm sure this has been asked many times already, but what makes it speed 14? Is it essentially the same thing as a speed 13?

Just a different company, every superduper high speed driver is the same rim width - though IMHO they truly are more aerodynamic than Bosses/Katanas/Forces/Nukes/yada...

The cannon and rampage have filled my distance driver slot. There is still a toss us between the rampage and esp forces. They basically are filling the same slot. Cannons are my go to understable max distance drivers. I am throwing icon cannons and pinnacle rampages.

+1

I'm only throwing Legacy drivers anymore. I use them on every drive, sometimes on upshots where I can use the killer skips I get outa them. Right now its the Cannon for tail wind shots, the Rampage for head wind shots and the protege plastic Rampage for utility shots. I'm realy thankful that these discs were made, because I was trying to figure out how to make a disc like this myself. I'm realy not satisfied with the other brands distasnce drivers available.

Next week the rampages will go down to 168g's in the premium plastics. They are scheduled to be made next week to be clear, that also goes for the cannon.

I just got a rampage. I have now thrown it sixish times. I just got a 400 foot side arm ace with it today. Needless to say I now like the driver!