• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Disc's Speed 14 Rampage

Have been using DD lucid enforcer for OS distance duties for a while. Has anyone compared a rampage with it?

So I found an apple green Icon rampage on my course and tried it out before I put it in the lost and found. I have to say it was definitely flippy. With 420+ feet of power, it flew like a King (and not a stable one): lots of turn, little fade, like -3,1. It wasn't even that beat up. Is that normal?

So I found an apple green Icon rampage on my course and tried it out before I put it in the lost and found. I have to say it was definitely flippy. With 420+ feet of power, it flew like a King (and not a stable one): lots of turn, little fade, like -3,1. It wasn't even that beat up. Is that normal?

-3, 1 no, not normal when thrown flat. If you flex out your distance drives then maybe, but it shouldn't land right of the line you threw on (rhbh)

Some sweet necro bump action for ya, anyone bagging Rampages or throwing them regularly? Looking at maybe trying to find some, but always looking for recs. Came across an x-out pinnacle Rampage ~173 and the rim felt huge but also really comfortable?? I've been a 12 speed devotee for more than a decade. But I took it out and chucked it around and it's fast but also long. Decent results for colder weather, ended up with a few throws in the low 400s. So of course now I'm curious…

Last edited:
Similar weight Pinnacle Rampage used to be one of my fav discs. Moderately flippy but yet controllable. Bombs for my arm. I think one of my longest throws with it was a 460 ft sky anhyzer.

This year my contract says only Discmania so kinda sad to let it go, but cest la vie. And I kind of look forward to putting a lot of new DM plastic in my bag to rebuild it. If only spring arrives at some point.