• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Enemy

Oh that domey one is hideous! So much for drop in 11x fx replacement! Please come out flat!!

I agree, that dome scares me and won't convince me to buy one...and I really want them to replace my FB's. I hope they're getting this same type of feedback...

I really hope these come out Flat. I can't find FAF firebirds that easily and these would be just perfect for that.

i havent seen a date yet but i know the talk on facebook is its close... i cant wait to get my hands on one!! Only a few non legacy discs in my bag and of course the Firechicken is one of them.. going to take something special to kick it out but sounds like the Enemy has the potential to be all that and then some!

With the Phenom's taking so long to come out, I worry that they are going to save the Enemy so that it can be the Battle of the Aces disc for next year.

I heard the Rico's a few weeks ago on Smashboxx podcast talking about how they want to take things "slow."

I really, really want this to come out before Ice Bowls, but I'm starting to doubt it.

Anybody heard anything about a release date for the Enemy? Noticed that on Legacy's own site, they are listing Enemy available in Pinnacle and Icon (though probably means will be available).

This has been a painfully slow release. But, it just makes me think that they are taking the time to perfect it.

Still excited.

I know, I'm dying for this release. So slow.... At least we get Pinn Outlaws on February 1, which makes it much more bearable.

I know, I'm dying for this release. So slow.... At least we get Pinn Outlaws on February 1, which makes it much more bearable.

Oooh, really? :clap: PinLaw, especially a quite clear/seethrough one for LED discing is probably the one thing I'm really eager for (funnily, grabbed a Pin Rampage for covering that slot for the darker periods, but it's less OS than my Outlaws :doh: ).

Is the PinLaw release the production run or first run (mostly interested in the quantity of discs hitting the market)?

I'm pretty same, at least when it comes to preference in terms of feel, Icon FTW. Pinnacles I have are mostly for LED time of the year and for those occasions Icon version of the same disc is having a bad day :p (couple of Pins bought just to see how they fly in comparison to Icon). Though can't help but search for Legend plastic whenever I look for discs on Ebay :eek: .

Latest posts