• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Enemy

Any word on these?

If you pre ordered the Upper Park Legacy Rebel back Legacy is sending you a pre-release 1 of 500 Enemies with a special stamp.

Bamba Rico dropped the nugget on the Legacy Collectors group last night. He also said the release is very soon.

Limited release stamp and total number was said by Valencia

Glad I needed a new bag cause I ordered one.

If you pre ordered the Upper Park Legacy Rebel back Legacy is sending you a pre-release 1 of 500 Enemies with a special stamp.

Bamba Rico dropped the nugget on the Legacy Collectors group last night. He also said the release is very soon.

Limited release stamp and total number was said by Valencia

Glad I needed a new bag cause I ordered one.

Jelly... just want production to be here already! :wall:

Just saying... everything I've seen of this year's Battle of the Aces seems like the disc MIGHT be the enemy...

Just saying... everything I've seen of this year's Battle of the Aces seems like the disc MIGHT be the enemy...

They are different discs, both are PDGA approved under different names. BOTA disc is called the Fighter, there is a separate thread on it. It's more overstable with a wider rim than the Enemy.

Can't wait to test it out.

4KrVlFR.jpg

Report back, asap please.

So, I take it thats a proto first run stamp?

I had pre-ordered the Upper Park Legacy bag and this was a surprise they sent out.

No one knew about it until a few days after the bag went on sale, Bamba Rico mentioned that everyone who pre-ordered would get one.

I'm hoping its as good as the 2015 Sexybird.

That's stiff competition. But excited for it, that'd be great for Legacy, and us!

I'm hoping its as good as the 2015 Sexybird.

As in hoping the value will increase as a collector or a tad less overstable so quicker to break into workable?;) I'd say they're both cool plastics in their own way, I prefer your sweet pearly yellow. How flexible, flat is the plastic? Profile pic plz:clap:

After this buildup, I want an 11x knockoff, so if its flippy I'm gonna be disappointed.

I wish they had gone all evil wings to complement the first run angel wings of the rival but its still a cool stamp. sorry, i need beer

As in hoping the value will increase as a collector or a tad less overstable so quicker to break into workable?;) I'd say they're both cool plastics in their own way, I prefer your sweet pearly yellow. How flexible, flat is the plastic? Profile pic plz:clap:

After this buildup, I want an 11x knockoff, so if its flippy I'm gonna be disappointed.

I wish they had gone all evil wings to complement the first run angel wings of the rival but its still a cool stamp. sorry, i need beer

I hope to get out today at lunch to throw it. Here is a profile next to a 2015 Sexybird.

On the FB group they been going for a lot. One went for $150 and another around $100.

EaoUItt.jpg

you wont have to worry about it being flippy.. from the what i have seen and heard its almost too overstable .. i know, i know there may not be such a thing but man it sure does look like it .. iirc the Fighter has been compared to the XXX and the Enemy is supposed to be more OS than that

I thought the common understanding is that the Enemy is both slower and LESS overstable than the Fighter. Everyone is saying it has more glide.

I thought the common understanding is that the Enemy is both slower and LESS overstable than the Fighter. Everyone is saying it has more glide.

The Fighter in reality has as little glide as any disc I've ever thrown so there is a good chance that the Enemy has more.

So got to throw it about 7 times. Couple flicks and backhands. Threw the same shot with a Sexton Firebird (2015) for comparison.

More OS than my Firebird. Tried to throw a forehand roller and it just laughed and fought out of it.

Will take some getting used to, I throw a patriot about 325 for reference, Enemy backhand thrown flat it was fading by 200'.

Threw it forehand hard as I could on a open 305' hole with a tail wind and it went about 250'. Does seem to glide nicely.

Tried throwing an anny flick and it just came out of it way quicker than the Firebird.

The disc itself feels nice. I was told it's Icon but it looks like Pinnacle to me.

yeah i could have it assbackwards .. i havent been paying super close attention since i havent had extra cash to purchase .. didnt want to tease myself lol

yeah i could have it assbackwards .. i havent been paying super close attention since i havent had extra cash to purchase .. didnt want to tease myself lol

The fighter seems to be based after the early version of the Enemy that was fast and ridiculously OS.

I should have 2 coming in later this week, if no one has pictures I'll post them next to the Enemy.

More OS than my Firebird....

I was told it's Icon but it looks like Pinnacle to me.

Glad its more overstable than a Sexton. Maybe its the slight dome. For $150, you shouldn't have thrown it:D

That's gotta be the pearliest, translucent icon I've ever seen:\

Saw my buddy throwing the Fighter this weekend... no thanks, too much disc for me