• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Light Weights???

Dookville

Eagle Member
Maybe this has already been asked, I searched some of the threads without luck. But.....has anyone seen any of Legacy's discs in lower to mid 160's weights? I really like their stuff, but would dig it even more if they had lighter weights. Thanks.

Only the Rampage in the "1 tree" plastic were light (protege?)

All I've seen anyhow....

Calling all Lions?!

I have a 143 pinnacle Clutch. It is awesome. As far as I know not many of them were made. I got it off the Ricos at the Memorial Flymart after throwing my friends at the GCC.

I've got a 165 pinnacle Ramage. It's really flexible, even more then ESP. I think it's a prototype of some different plastics.

There is a few prototypes around and yes the protege rampages go down to 161, but my son does have a few 135-155g pinnacle (clear and stiff) rampages. The rampages and cannons will be coming out this month in premium plastics down to 167g I believe. They do have prototypes in lower weights. I do have a lot of the putters in stupid light weights. There is also probably around 10 types of plastic floating around with all the test materials out there. I also expect premium putters out this month since I have seen them. I hope this helps.

Thanks Lion, I thought you might have the know on this one. That really is good news and I'll be looking forwrd to it. Have you tried any of the 14 speeders at the lower weights by the way?

the 168g cannons rock. They are easier to control and much more accurate I have noticed, plus they bomb further for me.

I'm so glad you asked this Dook, I have been thinking about this for awhile now. The reason I haven't picked up another Rampage is because every one I find in premium plastic is max weight or close to it, and I can't throw something that's that high-speed and that heavy. I grabbed a Rampage in Excel plastic because they had lighter weights, but it was garbage( I think it was just a bad test run) I do like the way the rim feels though and I feel the Rampage has potential so hopefully I'll enjoy the next one I get!

I have 175g Cannons and Rampages and really like them, I'm just limited by weight as to what I can do with them. Damn, a 168g Cannon, they're gonna have to change the name to Rocket. @DF, I like the feel of the ICON plastic, gonna be sweet if they get the weights down that low. Thanks again Lion.