• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] What are some low HSS, high LSS shot-shaping monsters?

They are available now with F2s(that have very tiny flaws if mine are any example) for $11!

And they are very good, a little extra beef and I've been parking holes with it all week.
I shouldn't be surprised, especially considering my past love of DX Eagle-X, but I am absolutely loving mine as well. It is every bit as versatile as you expect a chameleon to be while sticking to the ground like glue. Between it and my broken in Armor the chameleon is my most thrown driver mold by a long shot.

Someone mentioned the Streamline Jet, but it fits the bill (HSS -3, LSS 2). I've seen them thrown a few times now, and they're just silly with the lines they can throw.

I use a really light Scorch for this, in addition to my 150 Flick, but it needs a lot of height to not go roller, if you've got more than 350 feet of distance.

The Jet for sure. For a little less distance, the Insanity in Neutron/Cosmic or if you can find one the Amp (it is OOP) in Neutron/Plasma.

To me, there is hardly a thing as a disc that turns a lot and also fades a lot. I read about, searched for, and field tested many.

At the distance I can generate, 300-325 BH, discs that do turn will fade less. Discs that don't turn fade more.

The only discs I've tried that seems like it MIGHT of had big turn and still significant fade were a beat base plastic firebird and beat base plastic volt.

Didn't get too much experience with either because they just started seeming squirrely
(inconsistent and hard to control) until a late release that right turn worsened put them in thick rough with endless vines.

Throws that did kind of work out weren't as good as I hoped for and I got more out of just trying to make slightly US discs fly nice. Something like a premium plastic SW or valk will have moderate turn and fade. Usually plenty to work some zigzag magi
To me, there is hardly a thing as a disc that turns a lot and also fades a lot. I read about, searched for, and field tested many.

At the distance I can generate, 300-325 BH, discs that do turn will fade less. Discs that don't turn fade more.

The only discs I've tried that seems like it MIGHT of had big turn and still significant fade were a beat base plastic firebird and beat base plastic volt.

Didn't get too much experience with either because they just started seeming squirrely
(inconsistent and hard to control) until a late release that right turn worsened put them in thick rough with endless vines.

Throws that did kind of work out weren't as good as I hoped for and I got more out of just trying to make slightly US discs fly nice. Something like a premium plastic SW or valk will have moderate turn and fade. Usually plenty to work some zigzag magic
Not from experience, but from reading/studying what others said, and the numbers…. Katana? (-3, 3). For me, light weight Fission Wave (-2, 2). I think my light weight Star Tern wants to turn hard early and still fade a lot late, but I am still learning to throw it decent, so no guarantees yet. But, that is where the Tern confuses me - one time I get a lot of turn, and another time I get a lot of fade - still trying to find that happy medium (I have only had it 1-2 weeks). But Tern, for my beginner noodle arm, is my distance bomber when I throw it well! Ordered 2 more Terns - get in more practice, learn this disc - I am erratic with it, but it is fun to throw further!

Latest posts