• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Broomerang's Bags of Future Past

broomerang

Double Eagle Member
Disclaimer: this will be a 4 part post. :D

Since I'm new to the Forum but not new to disc golf, I thought I would post my last few bags and get some feedback about each of them. Most of these are bags that had some holes, therefore I tried another manufacturer as new plastic was getting released and fell in love with the feel of it, so ended up with a whole bag of it. Rinse and repeat and now we're up to 4 bags sitting in my closet (really 5 bags, but I dropped Innova a long time ago and haven't reinvested in their new molds because I never dug them as much.

Depending on how I am throwing in the warmer weather and the great feedback from here, I will probably be selling the entire bags to free up some cash for the new discs. Right now I'm carrying a mixture of these discs due to wear/grip quality in the somewhat cold but mostly wet and nasty Ohio Valley winter, but I won't post that one as I don't plan on continuing that for the season, or even next winter. It's just too many molds to be consistent and successful in tournament play for me as I found out last year! Thanks for reading, I know its a lot of info and I do tend to ramble! :doh: I've been reading through the other posts and I really appreciate the knowledge you guys bring to the table. With so many choices now, you can (and I have) end up spending hundreds of bucks on plastic trying to find the right combination.

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG 10 years total, with a bunch of breaks in between due to shoulder problems until about 2 years ago when started getting back into it full steam again.
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: Right-Handed
Throwing Style: RHBH about 75%, RHFH about 25% when the shot demands it or sets up the next shot easier/safer.
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver:
Putting Style / Range: McBeth Mimic, about 55-60 Feet with Step/Jump
Putters: 225'/260';
Mid-ranges: 275'/290'
Fairway Drivers: 300'/330'
Control Drivers: 330'/370'
Distance Drivers: 390'/425'

* Due to shoulder issues I typically throw about 80% off the tee unless I have room to really rip one. Because of that, my max distance(s) are only really throwing about 90%. Pulling 100% is still pretty hard on my shoulder so I don't risk it unless I know I'll be resting for a whole week, but in field practice I've thrown discs over 450' with fairly calm winds.

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: Right Shoulder stiffness/tightness from a car accident about 6 years ago

Other sport proficiency?: Played just about everything in my younger days. I was pretty athletic, although not in shape enough to run for an hour as required in most team sports.

Additional Information: Still working on rehab for the shoulder, started last year and took a break when work got too hectic, starting again this spring and incorporating exercises in the gym that help strengthen the opposing muscles to the throwing mechanic to prevent further injury.

What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: Most bags listed below have shots missing, I'll detail those out as NEEDS. This is due to having a hard time finding discs from that company I like better than discs from another company. Carrying a mixed bag is likely the solution, but I want to see what others suggest.

Specific areas of desired feedback: I really need to get down to 1 bag, and while I'm okay with it being a mixed one, I want to see what 1 company can offer in the pursuit of that. I also need to find a way to carry approx 23 discs (I find more is just a pain in my Grip EQ bag), and ideally 12 molds or less to have more consistent hand feel.

Short and long-term goals:
Short Term: I'd like to really find the disc(s) I can't live without in the slower speeds. Speed 10 and lower, I throw these the most, and therefore are most important to my tournament goals this year.
Long Term: Find my go-to distance driver, improve max distance without increasing average throwing power. (although this isn't directly related to the discs some of the bags are lacking higher speed drivers altogether, and more of a form/practice and increase in shoulder function).

*All weights are approximate, lots of older stuff listed here and the marks are worn off. I would weigh them if I was going to sell them but that's not necessary for this.

Discraft Bag (completely retired):

Distance Drivers: (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use)
172 Z Glow Nuke, 9/10 - Max D, open holes with room to work

Control Drivers:
174 Z Crush, 7/10 - Hyzers, go to driver for anything I need dependable fade on.
175 Z Venom, 7/10 - Utility, Forehands, stupid big flex shots, or anything I want to finish hard LEFT
173 Ti Avenger SS, 8/10 - Annys, Rollers, Hyzer Flip Laser Beams

Fairway Drivers:

174 Z Express, 5/10 - Super Flippy, Rollers, Hyzer Flip to Anny.
172 Z Stalker, 8/10 - Straight Shots with some Turn and Fade
174 Z Glow Stalker, 9/10 - Straight Shots with no Turn and some Fade

Mid-ranges:
177 Z Buzzz OS, 9.5/10 - Absolute Monster, can't even force it over.
179 Z Buzzz OS, 9.5/10 - More Fade than my Wasp, used for short backhand hyzers and long straight shots that Fade HARD and fast.
178 Cryztal Z Wasp, 8/10 - Straight with good Fade, hyzers, main wind approach disc
180 Ti Buzzz, 7/10 - Holds any line, low Fade, main approach disc
180 Z 10 Year Buzzz, 9/10 - same as above but more Fade and fights anny better.

Putters:
172 Cryztal Z Challenger, 7/10 - Holds any line out of the hand, thrown flat it turns right but fades back to finish straight.

NEEDS: Nothing! Posted for Nostalgia only. I don't plan on throwing any more Discraft Plastic, I have found a replacements for all of these that feel better in the hand to me.

Prodigy Bag (Liked it, but have been playing the next 2 bags the last 6 months, having a hard time replacing the M4 especially):

174 750 X1, 9/10 - Utility, Monster Fade, Wind Driver
156 AIR D1, 9/10 - Pop-Top, Big Hyzers, Spikes, tons of glide, almost zero turn.
174 400g D2, 8/10 - Main Distance Driver, turns a little but finishes left consistently
172 400g D3, 8/10 - Max D, open holes with room to work

Control Drivers:
174 750 H2, 9/10 - Hyzers, go to driver for anything I need dependable fade on.

Fairway Drivers:

165 400s F1, 9/10 - Short Hyzers, Utility, Forehand approaches
172 400s F2, 9/10 - Straight Shots that Fade Hard, won't turn over
174 400s F3, 8/10 - Straight Shots with some Turn and some Fade, hyzer flips to flat. Tunnel shots.
174 400s F5, 8/10 - Straight Shots with some Turn and some Fade, hyzer flips to flat. Longer than the F3 for some reason with more Glide
172 750 F7, 9/10 - Hyzer Flip S curves, Annys, Rollers.

Mid-ranges:
178 400s First Run M1, 7/10 - Hyzers, lots of glide, has turn when thrown flat but always fades hard. Took some road damage, might be why it turns more
177 400s M2, 8/10 - Basically an S disc when thrown flat, TONS of glide. Can hold a hyzer line well when powered down.
178 400s M3, 8/10 - Straight with some Fade, fights out of an anny at the very end.
179 750 M4, 9/10 - DEAD Straight, Holds any line, low Fade, has good Glide
180 400s M4, 8/10 - Super Flat top, less glide than above, and slightly more Turn and less Fade.

Putters:
172 300s Pa1, 6/10 - Super Grippy! Holds any line out of the hand, thrown flat it turns slightly right but fades back to the left. Main Approach Disc
174 300s Pa4, 8/10 - Super Grippy! Annys and Hyzer Flips off the tee, Downwind putts.
173 350g Pa1, 7/10 - Main Putting Putter, straight, good HSS and dependable in the wind.
172 350g Pa1, 9/10 - Backup Putting Putter, not broken in at all, hyzer putts or extreme headwind.

NEEDS: Distance Drivers, Control Drivers, and Fewer Molds. Main problem for me was a lack of truly OS mids, they all seem to turn when thrown flat with power. I could pick up some more D1s in 400s or 750 if they ever release it, but I wasn't really in love with any of the ones I've thrown so far. Control Drivers is an even bigger gap because the H4 appears pretty flippy on film, and the H2 is really very OS. I honestly don't think there's any difference between the H1 and H2. I liked the putters a lot, but I like the MVP ones even better (see next bag).

MVP Bag:

None! Eagerly awaiting the next releases this Spring

Control Drivers:
174 Neutron Motion, 9/10 - Hyzers, Wind Driver
172 Neutron Tesla, 9/10 - Straight shots that finish left
167 Neutron Tesla, 9/10 - Hyzers, A little more turn than above when thrown Flat
173 Neutron Impulse, 9/10 - Rollers, Hyzer Flip machine! Handles power well, just turns more with more power. Powered down its a laser.

Fairway Drivers:

172 Neutron Shock, 9/10 - Short Hyzers, Utility, Forehand approaches
174 Proton Volt, 9/10 - Straight Shots with some fade and a little turn. First Ace ever with this disc, thrown Forehand on the Kitchen (in short position) at DeLa! Go to disc in the bag.
172 Neutron Volt, 9/10 - Straight Shots with almost no Turn and more Fade than above.
172 Neutron Servo, 9/10 - Hyzer Flip to straight, low power laser. Tunnel shots.

Mid-ranges:
177 Neutron Vector, 9/10 - Hyzers, Windy day Mid
178 Neutron Axis, 9/10 - Straight shots with reliable forward Fade
176 Proton Axis, 8/10 - Holds any line, some turn and a little fade

Putters:
173 Soft Neutron Envy 9/10 - Maybe the most fun disc to throw ever, rollers, forehands, S shots, Hyzers, anything/everything. With Hyzer release it can handle any amount of power. Windy approaches or anything I want to finish left that will stick.
175 Proton Watermelon Envy 10/10 - Haven't thrown it yet, but its a backup to the main Envy.
174 Electron Atom, 8/10 - Straight approaches
172 Soft Electron Atom, 8/10 - slightly more turn than above but still fades a little, and sticks where it hits.
168 Electron Atom, 8/10 - Main Putting Putter (Favorite Putter of ALL TIME)
168 Electron Atom 9/10 - Backup Putting Putter

NEEDS: Distance Drivers (obviously :p), I like the Motion, but its not as long as the Crush, or the H2 for me so I'm not sure its a great disc in my line up, however its the only thing I can trust 100% of the time in the wind in my bag right now. In fact, its not that much longer (forehand anyway than the shock, so I could probably drop the Shock and fall it a FW driver)

Mids - I really need something to replace the M4 in the Prodigy bag above. I didn't like the feel of the tangent for some reason (or the vector), and the Axis is taking so long to beat in (as are all of the discs actually), its not a reliable turn over mid for me yet.

Trilogy Bag:

168 VIP King, 9/10 - MAX D with room to work, has to be the fastest, and furthest flying thing I have ever thrown/seen thrown. Flat it will turn nicely and then Fade Forward for what seems like forever.
172 VIP Sorcerer, 9/10 - Still learning this disc, very similar to my Swords, but maybe a touch faster with more HSS? The go straighter and finish further left for me (harder Fade).
168 VIP Sword, 8/10 - Go to Distance Driver, Gentle turn and reliable Forward Fade when thrown flat, Hyzer flip laser.
172 VIP Sword, 9/10 - Newer, backup to above disc. Throw it when I want less turn.

Control Drivers:
Nothing yet! Help Please!

Fairway Drivers:
174 Moonshine Saint Pro, 9/10 - Wind, Hyzers, straight with hard left finish
172 GL Saint Pro, 8/10 - Go to disc in the bag. Hyzer flip to flat that finishes Left, Flat with some turn and nice reliable Fade.
172 GL Saint, 7/10 - Big Annys, Hyzer Flip to Anny that Fades at the end.
172 TP Underworld, 9/10 - Rollers, Big Annys, Hyzer Flip to Anny that Fades at the end. might replace the Saint, not sure yet since they are not comparable wear.

Mid-ranges:
178 GL Pain, 9/10 - Hyzers, Windy day Mid
178 Fuzion Truth, 9/10 - Hyzer Flip to Flat, Straight shots with some turn and a little fade
178 Lucid Truth, 9/10 - Gentle Hyzers, Straight shots with forward fade.
178 TP Tursas, 9/10 - Annys that just barely Fade, Powered down laser straight approaches.

Putters:
None - haven't tried any yet, and love the Atom/Envy so much I probably won't switch it out for at LEAST a year to remain consistent around the basket.

NEEDS:

A LOT! :D This is the plastic lineup I am most excited about. I was a very late adopter and I believe the plastic itself (same type, lucid/VIP/TP/GL/etc) has changed A LOT in the last 2 years for the better.

Molds wise, oh my. There are simply too many to choose from and this bag needs the most help from you guys!

Drivers: I need a wind driver. I hear the Giant is good, but I simply cannot Forehand it comfortably (in the hand), and in my quest to reduce molds, that simply won't do. I love the way the World feels in the hand, but I'm not sure how/where to start as it seems people use them for every type of shot (kind of like McBeth and his Destroyers). It's also a little too much Speed for me currently, I can only really throw the King well when I unleash one in he field.

Control Drivers: Yeah I need these. Currently throwing the MVP line up in this bag because I simply haven't had time to learn this many new discs.

Fairway: I am liking the Saint Pro, I need to compliment it with a more OS disc and a more US disc. The Saint/Underworld battle continues for that spot.

Mids: I prefer the MVP Vector over the Pain. I prefer the Axis/M4 combo over the Truths. Truth is a lot like a Buzzz, and as such leaves nearly the same holes in the bag as they did years ago. I really dig the Tursas, but its not as stable as the M4 and that's currently a problem as well.

Putters: Open to any suggestions, however I cannot do a putter with a rim/lip. Anything comparable to the Atom would be the best place to start. Especially discs that are easy to get to the basket at long range and that are still great of the tee for straight shots/turnover shots. As far as the Envy, man I don't even know, its truly an amazing disc.

Theory will fix that MVP bag midrange issue.

Thanks! How Understable are they? Can you still count on them to flip/flat and finish straight when powered down?

I keep walking over to that section in the local shop, but always delay and try to fill other holes since the M4 is so effortless for me. Just does whatever I want currently without much thought.

Can you still count on them to flip/flat and finish straight when powered down?.

Yep! You can even pair heavy & light (Weights: 166g – 178g) for some more difference in flight at different power levels/shots. I really like the heavies but mash on my mids.

Scythe or Stiletto is a good driver for windy use- Stiletto is more overstable than the scythe-

for the US Fairway driver to compliment the Saint Pro, the Fury feels just about exactly the same but is pretty understable. For the more overstable version, XXX. a River is a nice disc too- just flippy enough to hyzer flip in a dead straight line, holds anhyzers nicely.

I use Fuse/Core/Mace for my Mids, in order from understable to stable- if you need a REALLY os mid- the Trident.

for a beadless putter, the Warden is good.

What exactly do you want your control drivers to do? What speed?

Yep! You can even pair heavy & light (Weights: 166g – 178g) for some more difference in flight at different power levels/shots. I really like the heavies but mash on my mids.

I usually like Heavier weights in the Mids as well. With all the new tech out there in the drivers I'm finding light weights are holding great lines now too though and wouldn't be opposed to trying a lighter weight as long as they hold up to full power off the tee.

Thanks for the suggestion, its going on the list!

Assuming you are not sponsored, why not mix and match the discs that work best for you?

Scythe or Stiletto is a good driver for windy use- Stiletto is more overstable than the scythe-

I keep hearing about the Enforcer as well. I haven't held any of them, so I'll add them all to the list and give them a squeeze at the store next trip.

for the US Fairway driver to compliment the Saint Pro, the Fury feels just about exactly the same but is pretty understable. For the more overstable version, XXX. a River is a nice disc too- just flippy enough to hyzer flip in a dead straight line, holds anhyzers nicely.

Fury/River are on my sheet, but wasn't sure if anyone was actually throwing them much as they don't get much love around these parts. I've actually thrown a River a few times, but dug the saint more when they were both fresh, would be interested to know how they compare when worn in. That Slot in the bag has to be able to roll and get down in a small amount of space. For comparison I thrown the F7 on short backhand rollers and get them down within 40 feet with what feels like no power and they still roll past 300' The Saint, even beat in, doesn't get down that quick for me and I miss that.

I use Fuse/Core/Mace for my Mids, in order from understable to stable- if you need a REALLY os mid- the Trident.

Haven't tried the core, will put it on the list, I wasn't in love with the Mace's feel in the Hand, but the Pain isn't super great either. I think I prefer the Tursas over the Fuse, as I gave the Fuse away to a friend who is new to the game. I don't need anything as OS as the Trident. It's even more beast than the Buzzz OS I hear, and nothing a sharp hyzer line can't cover with a Pain imho.

for a beadless putter, the Warden is good.

Tried it, came in the 2013 DD mystery box, hated it. I have to have a concave shape to the rim to putt with, just not a Bead. (miss typed that earlier, will correct). Do you know anything about the Pure/Shield they look pretty straight/stable.

What exactly do you want your control drivers to do? What speed?

Ideally these would be 2 molds. probably 2 discs for each mold. I need a Wind driver that will wear into a straight driver that finishes left but is hard to turn over. I would also need a straight/stable driver that turns into an S-Disc and a Hyzer-Flip Laser. If the least stable one can be a Sky-Roller that works too, but I can always roll a distance driver for that shot.

Comparable discs I have used before were the Crush, PD, H2, Sidewinder, Tesla (not sure I could roll this one even when worn), Impulse (rolls out of box, but is also much more stable than you would think when powered down).

Thanks for all the suggestions! Good stuff to try over the coming warmer months!

Assuming you are not sponsored, why not mix and match the discs that work best for you?

Most likely this is the solution and I'm totally okay with that answer if I simply cannot put down one mold in favor of another. In fact, that's what I'm currently doing, my bag is mainly Westside for Distance, MVP in the middle, 2 prodigy M4s, and Axiom(MVP) Putters.

However for personal preference I would like to throw the same feeling plastic across all discs (there's already 2 or 3 different feels inside of one manufacturer that react differently in the air, if you carry a mixed bag its easy to end up with 10 different plastics in the hand).

Sponsorship wise, I'm getting better, and Open is a goal, but I'm at least a year, probably 2 years away with how much I work during the week. So that's much less of a factor for me.

Side Note, I cannot seem to edit my previous posts. There is no option to do so?

Cannot deal with a putter with a rim/lip

I meant a Bead. Silly of me. I like putters with a concave rim shape, just has to be beadless for comfort during release.

Sponsorship wise, I'm getting better, and Open is a goal, but I'm at least a year, probably 2 years away with how much I work during the week. So that's much less of a factor for me.

Open level play is a goal, sponsorship is a dream as it couldn't replace my day job sadly :(

Decided to throw a variation of the MVP bag exclusively for the next 3 months. Mainly because I am more familiar with it and using Atoms/Envys exclusively for putters.

Based on feedback I've made a few changes. Added a Crave and a Theory. Hoping that I can season a Crave to eventually replace the F7 as a Roller and pick up a fresher one for Tweener duties. Removed the Shock and Servo, because it felt redundant with the Motion and Crave in the bag.

Still throwing the Westside Distance Drivers until the new MVP ones come out.

Here's what it looks like (with correct weights this time):

168 VIP King, 9/10 - MAX D with room to work, has to be the fastest, and furthest flying thing I have ever thrown/seen thrown. Flat it will turn nicely and then Fade Forward for what seems like forever.
166 VIP Sorcerer, 9/10 - Still learning this disc, very similar to my Swords, but maybe a touch faster with more HSS? The go straighter and finish further left for me (harder Fade).
172 VIP Sword, 8/10 - Go to Distance Driver, Gentle turn and reliable Forward Fade when thrown flat, Hyzer flip laser.
168 VIP Sword, 9/10 - Newer, backup to above disc. Throw it when I want less turn.

Control Drivers:
167 Neutron Motion, 9/10 - Hyzers, Go-To Headwind Driver
171 Neutron Tesla, 9/10 - Straight shots that finish left
167 Neutron Tesla, 8/10 - Hyzers, A little more turn than above when thrown Flat
173 Neutron Impulse, 8/10 - Rollers, Hyzer Flip machine! Handles power well, just turns more with more power. Powered down its a laser.

Fairway Drivers:

174 Proton Volt, 8/10 - Straight Shots with good fade and a little turn. First Ace ever with this disc, thrown Forehand on the Kitchen (in short position) at DeLa! Go to disc in the bag.
173 Neutron Volt, 9/10 - Straight Shots with almost no Turn and more Fade than above.
168 Neutron Crave, 9/10 - More turn than the Volts, with less pronounced Fade
172 750 F7, 9/10 - Hyzer Flip S curves, Annys, Rollers.

Mid-ranges:
177 Neutron Vector, 9/10 - Hyzers, Windy day Mid
178 Neutron Axis, 9/10 - Straight shots with reliable forward Fade
176 Proton Axis, 8/10 - Holds any line, some turn and a little fade
176 Neutron Theory 9/10 - Hyzer Flips, short rollers, turnovers. Cool Disc

Putters:
173 Soft Neutron Envy 8/10 - Maybe the most fun disc to throw ever, rollers, forehands, S shots, Hyzers, anything/everything. With Hyzer release it can handle any amount of power. Windy approaches or anything I want to finish left that will stick.
175 Proton Watermelon Envy 10/10 - Haven't thrown it yet, but its a backup to the main Envy.
174 Electron Atom, 8/10 - Straight/Stable approaches
172 Soft Electron Atom, 8/10 - slightly more turn than above but still fades a little, and sticks where it hits.
168 Electron Atom, 8/10 - Main Putting Putter (Favorite Putter of ALL TIME)
168 Electron Atom 9/10 - Backup Putting Putter

Thanks Everyone for the feedback! :hfive: I'm so excited for MVP 21.5mm drivers to be released and Plasma Plastic. :D

Changed my set up around some as I'm just not throwing the DD on any courses in the next 3 months of planned tournaments.

Control Drivers:
167 Neutron Motion, 8/10 - Go-To Headwind Driver
167 Proton Tesla, 9/10 - Straight shots that finish left
167 Neutron Tesla, 7/10 - Go-To driver. Big Hyzers, A little more turn than above when thrown Flat
173 Neutron Impulse, 8/10 - Rollers, Hyzer Flip machine! Handles power well, just turns more with more power. Powered down its a laser.

Fairway Drivers:

174 Proton Volt, 8/10 - Straight Shots with good fade and a little turn.
173 Neutron Volt, 7/10 - Go to disc in the bag, this is straight money, goes straight as an arrow and fades the same distance every time.
168 Neutron Crave, 8/10 - More turn than the Volts, with less pronounced Fade, I throw this when I need a shorter Fairway that is dead straight.
167 Neutron Servo, 8/10 - Overlaps with the crave, still hoping to turn the crave into a roller with more wear and cycle those instead.
167 Neutron Resistor 9/10 - Forehand chips, trouble disc, Headwind fairway driver.
172 750 F7, 8/10 - Hyzer Flip S curves, Annys, Rollers.

Mid-ranges:
177 Neutron Tensor, 9/10 - Windy day Mid, I keep turning the Vector over out of the hand because of the huge bead.
178 Neutron Axis, 8/10 - Straight shots with reliable forward Fade
176 Proton Axis, 7/10 - Go-To Mid, holds any line.
176 Neutron Theory 9/10 - Hyzer Flips, short rollers, turnovers. Cool Disc

Putters:
173 Soft Neutron Envy 7/10 - Windy approaches or anything I want to finish left that will stick. Thrown hard and flat it goes dead straight with reliable fade.
175 Proton Watermelon Envy 9/10 - Forehands, Headwind Drives. Beefier than soft Envy.
174 Electron Atom, 8/10 - Straight approaches, almost zero Fade
172 Soft Electron Atom, 8/10 - slightly more turn than above and sticks where it hits.
168 Electron Atom, 7/10 - Main Putting Putter
168 Electron Atom 8/10 - Backup Putting Putter

Added a few discs (extra resistors, craves, insanity, and swapped Axis for Alias) and updated some flight profiles. Really looking forward to the MVP DD coming out this summer (hopefully).

Control Drivers (350-425+ feet):
167 Neutron Motion - pretty fresh - Go-To Headwind Driver, longer FB pretty much.
167 Proton Tesla - pretty fresh - Straight shots that finish left
167 Neutron Tesla - some wear - Go-To driver. Any stable lines off the tee. Big Hyzers, Anny Flex, etc. A little more turn than above when thrown Flat
174 Neutron Impulse - some wear - Rollers, Annys that don't come back, Hyzer Flip to Anny. Lost most of its Fade at this point
174 Neutron Insanity - pretty fresh - Hyzer Flip Machine! More Fade than my Impulse had brand new, but with the same amount of turn. I can flip this up and turn 30-40 feet to the right but then it Fades back 15-20 feet.

Fairway Drivers (300-375 feet):

174 Proton Volt - pretty fresh - Straight Shots with good fade and a little turn.
173 Neutron Volt - some wear - Go to disc in the bag, this is straight money, goes straight as an arrow and fades the same distance every time. I also throw 300 feet Hyzer Bombs with this. Deadly accurate disc.
172 Neutron Halloween Crave - pretty fresh - More turn than the Volts, with less pronounced Fade, I throw this when I need a shorter Fairway that is dead straight.
172 Proton Crave - pretty fresh - Overlaps with the above Crave currently, still hoping to turn one of them into a roller to replace the F7.
174 Neutron Resistor - pretty fresh - Forehand chips, trouble disc, Headwind fairway driver.
171 Plasma Resistor - fresh - Just a touch straighter/longer than above disc. Still has as much Fade currently. Really excited about this one, it just feels amazing to rip.
172 750 F7 - some wear - Hyzer Flips, Sky Annys, Rollers. If you power it down it will go fairly straight and finish straight, with full power its not coming back. Easy to get rolling, but it won't dive right and burn either.

Mid-ranges (250-325 feet):
177 Neutron Tensor - pretty fresh - Windy day Mid, low power steep hyzers, Longer than a Gator but less Beefy. Handles wind great though.
177 Proton Alias - fresh - Straight, straight, straight. Very easy to shape lines, definitely not for strong headwinds.
176 Neutron Theory - some wear - Hyzer Flips, short rollers, turnovers. Cool Disc, still learning release angles with it. Can hit a huge variety of understable lines when thrown correctly.
178 750 M4 - some wear - Easier to control than the Theory but also more stable. I'm reaching for this a lot still as I find the Theory to be a little harder to dial in for the gentle understable shots.

Putters (<250 feet):
173 Soft Neutron Envy - some wear - Windy approaches or anything I want to finish a little to the left that will stick where its hits. Thrown hard and flat it goes dead straight with a small consistent fade. I also throw it for crazy line short rollers. I'd call it Super Stable, not Overstable.
175 Proton Watermelon Envy - pretty fresh - Forehands, Headwind Drives. Beefier than soft Envy but not super beef. With Hyzer it covers almost any short left line.
172 Soft Electron Atom - some wear - Main Approach disc. Stupid straight disc. Full power it will turn and pan out, never rolling over completely. Hyzer flips to flat with no fade at the end. Still holds a hyzer when powered down for short approaches.
168 Electron Atom - some wear - Main Putting Putter
168 Electron Atom - some wear - Backup Putting Putter

Have you tried a Switch? I'm totally unfamiliar with the F7, so it might be a terrible suggestion, but I use a seasoned Switch the way it sounds like you're using the F7.

I might try one in the future. But for right now I need to beat in a crave, both of mine have less than a dozen rounds on them. If I force it over they roll great. I have high hopes if I can get one to even slightly flippy

Latest posts