• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Set My Driver Lineup For Me

ILUVSMGS18

Just Another Disc Hoarder
So I've managed to get my throw angle to be pretty close to level but as a side effect most of my majority backhand discs have begun to fly differently than they had, and as a result I really need to swap stuff up. I'm open to pretty much any major brand or disc as long as it's somewhat wildly available and in production.

So I'm basically trying to fill the following slots
Max D driver
Reliably OS driver that's not my max D FH disc (Force)
Workhorse 9-10 speed (Think OLF/PD)
2 Straightish 6-10 speeds
2 Flippy 6-10 speeds

I've got my FH stuff covered and a roller disc already so I probably am maxed out bag space wise with the slots I have currently planned out.

I have ~400' power BH to use as a reference...

Last edited:
Why not just learn to manipulate your release angles rather than replace your discs? Having only a level release sounds like a limitation rather than an advantage.

Max D - Shryke
Reliably OS - Max Weight Wraith
Workhorse 9/10 Speed - Tesla
Straightish 6-10 Speed - Explorer
Flippy 6-10 Speed - Drift

If I didn't have a bunch of discs already or these are what I'd get to fill those slots

OP it would be helpful to know what you are already bagging in those slots and what you dislike about them. Also what are you bagging that you consider "FH stuff" - could any of those molds play double duty? For instance, it sounds like you already bag a Force for max distance forehands- is there a reason that isn't also your Reliably OS Driver?

Why not just learn to manipulate your release angles rather than replace your discs? Having only a level release sounds like a limitation rather than an advantage.
I actually meant level in terms of up and down, not hyzer/anhyzer.

OP it would be helpful to know what you are already bagging in those slots and what you dislike about them. Also what are you bagging that you consider "FH stuff" - could any of those molds play double duty? For instance, it sounds like you already bag a Force for max distance forehands- is there a reason that isn't also your Reliably OS Driver?
My bag has been mess recently, and none of my FH stuff could do double duty, as the Force I'm using is quite beefy and doesn't really turn even with ~380' power behind it. My other FH stuff is a Raptor/Captain's Raptor depending on the course and how I feel.

I know there's a
Champ IT,
Tarpit? Chameleon,
JB Athena (likely staying as my shortish range and touch FHs disc, at least for now),
Supreme Escape,
Star Roadrunner (roller disc, super Flippy like hyzerflip to roll),
JB Zeus (too flippy for a workhorse and too touchy for max D),
Star Shryke (hopefully this one is the replacement for my perfect bomber one I lost forever ago)
Z Sparkle Captain's Raptor
ESP Force
ESP Raptor (trying to figure out between this one and the Captain's Raptor
MOLF
Normally I carry an Armor Chameleon that works great for my workhorse control driver but it's getting flippy and I only have the one from the OG run like this and I don't want to lose it in the snow.

I was really just trying to see if I'm a fool and missed the obvious class of the field in terms of a specific slot.