• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Mongoose

This probably is a first run stamp, and not the stock stamp. So if you're a fan of the stamp, grabbing a couple will be prudent.

This is the 1st run stamp from Legacy, so cjman is correct, if you love it snatch them up. Definitely a cool stamp.

There will also be a custom Skulboy Mongoose being stamped at Disc Nation which will hopefully be available not too long after the initial release.

Wait, is it just me or does it look like the Mongoose is LOSING the fight on the stamp? Nevertheless, pretty funny. :thmbup:

yeah dgm is run by Steve V if i remember correctly .. but yeah so stoked for this disc.. going to under a couple today :)

I'm probably going to wait and order my Switch and this at the same time from Community. That way I can compare them head to head against my Amp and decide which one will stay.

I'm gonna being trying one of these...hoping to give my Fury the boot. For whatever reason, I'm not a fan of that disc. The stamp on these is pretty fly. Go YouTube Mongoose vs. Cobra. Mongoose ain't nothing to f*ck with.

I think DG Black Market is kind of the Legacy equivalent of Disc Golf Values. Run by people in house under a different name.

I also think they like to take orders prior to the release date and they try to get them into people hand by the release date. Im going to order mine hopefully it will get here in time for the Mission Bay tournament. :clap:

Now, thats what Im talking about.

The Skulboy custom Mongoose is my tribute to Hammer Horror films.
I know not everyone likes the skull stuff, but how can you go wrong with a Screaming Mongoose Skull?

So how are these flying for people? I'm probably going to order one tomorrow when I get paid. And frankly I'm probably ordering regardless of flight because that stamp is bad ass. But I'd still like to have some idea what I should be expecting.

Understable, using it as a tailwind driver or sky roller may work out really nicely though.