• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Patriot Release and Purchase Interest

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I will be selling some patriots next week to help fund my disc golf journey this year to meet my goal of having played 500 courses by years end. I want to have an idea of what I need to purchase from Legacy to help get some to DGCR. The ones I dont sell I will sell from my car at courses.

Ok Next week I will be picking up Legacys New Fairway Driver The Patriot in Icon Plastic and posting them for sale on Wednesday or Thursday next week and shipping them out friday So everyone gets them On Monday or Tuesday the 27-28th for the official release date. I was told that only 1000 were getting the 1st run stamp. So I believe that the most any vendor or person can get of the 1st run is 50. ummm... that wont do for DGCR, so to try and get around this problem I will be asking for around :

50 with the skullboy lion stamp,
50 1st runs,
a bunch of the production runs,
some patriot 1st run stamps done in a ghost stamp way
some grinder stamps
some blanks for people who want to do dye jobs
and maybe some randoms

Prices shipped:
17 for production stamp
17.50 for Skullboy Stamp
18 for 1st run Stamp

Buy 3 and I will take a few dollars off
If you want 10 please let me know and I will get you a killer deal, just ask.

Colors:
I believe the 1st runs will come out in red, white, and blue
production runs will be in 2-3 other colors. I heard orange and black being tossed around.

quanity:
Once they run out I will be suggesting websites to visit to get them. This is for DGCR.

Please post if you might want some or one and what kind so I can make a list and try to accommidate the people who post hear first before I post whats left in the marketplace. Thanks

Also if you cant pay be next thursday or might want to mail the money to me please let me know in advance. I will be traveling January 26-28th, discing somewhere in Arizona, Nevada, California, or New MExico(not sure yet). So I want to mail them friday. thanks

I'm down for 2-3 1st runs stamps. (the swirlier/pearlier the better)

I might even be interested in the production runs if you have some sick black ones.

I would like 2 lion. Both 1st runs, one with the fr stamp and the other with a fr ghost stamp! Id like a red and a blue.

How would these compare in flight to a gl river?

DSC03539_zps36e6319a.jpg

disc on right is a patriot...

I have two patriots, but they are sparkle patriots for the wall. :) :D

Definitely need a black patriot.

What is the production stamp going to be?

Ted Nugent driving a flaming 18-wheeler off the Statue of Liberty as bald eagles circle around him, dropping fat dirty dollars all over the crowd below.

I'll take either a production stamp or grinder stamp in the mid 160s if available. I'd like to review the Rival/Patriot as a pair for the site since I haven't finished the Rival review yet.