• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy/Skulboy Premium Plastic GIVEAWAY

Skulboy

Eagle Member
To mark the release of the new Artist Series: Skulboy stamp brought to you by Disc Golf Black Market, I'm giving away 2 collectible Legacy discs.

8809352961_dc4173f8bf_o.jpg

Not enough Warrior Women wearing Armor Bikinis and holding massive Flesh Slicing Battle Implements in Disc Golf? Here's your chance to fill that spot in your golf bag.
Stamped on tournament only premium Legacy plastic. These will be available for purchase during the month of June in several molds, but NOT stamped on this plastic. Black Sparkle RIVAL with prisim silver foil, 173g and Legend Line RIVAL lime shimmer green with blue broken glass foil, 175g.

There will be one winner for each disc.
I will assign one # in numerical order for each person who comments in this thread. Feel free to post more than once, but only one # will be assigned per user.
The deadline for entries will be Friday at 6pm Pacific Time.
I will use a online Random # Generator to pick the 2 winning #s and will PM the winners for addresses.

The Artist Series: Skulboy stamp will be available for June only exclusively through Disc Golf Black Market. Also check out their DG Black Market Facebook page.

Thank you very much for the support.
Skulboy Designs Facebook and Skulboy Disc Store.

8871274175_011664dfbd_o.jpg

Those stamps are sweet. I'm in... *fingers crossed* for Legacy goodness.

You never cease to amaze me with some of your designs man. The Rival is honestly the best fairway on the market too. Whoever wins these will definitely be happy with them.

I would like to win.

zenbot<---doesn't understand what "picked at random" means.