• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Pearly candy Pro Leopards. I have two non-pearly ones as well that I keep in my bag. The bottom reddish one is new and for sale right now on eBay.. Saw a non-pearly one sell for $44.50 the other day, so I figure I'd test the waters. Looking like I am not going to get anywhere close to that though.. :(

IMAG0461.jpg

Bumpin it!!!

I have been rocking a 167 star leopard for a while now, and it is awesome.

Today, I was buying some water and perusing the discs at a 7-11, and found a 166 pro leopard. I figured, eh why not.

Holy crap, what a disc. It looks exactly like my star, but feels and flies even better. Lust is a good word for it. :thmbup:

I had seen numerous people recommending the Pro Leopard on this site, wow, they were not joking. What a find!

I threw a River the other day and was amazed At how well the disc wanted to shape a line ..
almost wanted to shape the line for me ....lol
But i use my TL for everything :)

I do got the Leopard Love tho~ As i used to throw them ..

I was just wondering.. I only have a pro leopard and wasnt a fan.. It could have been pro plastic because i didnt like my pro beast either.. I love the river though. I couldn't see the leopard replacing it.

I was just wondering.. I only have a pro leopard and wasnt a fan.. It could have been pro plastic because i didnt like my pro beast either.. I love the river though. I couldn't see the leopard replacing it.

The guy I disc with most frequently swears by his River. I couldn't stand mine, it's a disc that requires more finesse than I can give it; I was constantly flipping it over.

I use a Star Leopard; I think the star plastic is a bit more manageable than pro. My Star Leopard avoids trees like it's it's job.

Bumpin it!!!

I have been rocking a 167 star leopard for a while now, and it is awesome.

Today, I was buying some water and perusing the discs at a 7-11, and found a 166 pro leopard. I figured, eh why not.

Holy crap, what a disc. It looks exactly like my star, but feels and flies even better. Lust is a good word for it. :thmbup:

I had seen numerous people recommending the Pro Leopard on this site, wow, they were not joking. What a find!

See..............Leopard's are awesome!!!

I still miss my 169g CE Leopard. :sick:

Going to pick up a leopard tomorrow. Working on switching over to BH from FH and need a fairway driver less stable than a TB, heard good things about the leopard.

Ill be heading to gggt so ill have a bunch to chose from. Soooo, what plastic and weight do you guys suggest? Characteristics? How much dome? High plh?

I throw my putters about 180' and mids 250' BH and use 166-173 for all my FH drivers. Trying to get a good form going so I haven't thrown my drivers more than a few times BH.

Thanks

pro leopard all day!!! high 160s low 170s. It will blow your mind. The pro is the best of the leopards especially learning backhand. I would say champ second and star third, but those tow are close to start out. Pro has good grip, last longer than most will give it credit and they are cheap too!!!! they have a nice selection at gggt so look for one that has a shoulder, then flattens out. your gonna love them!!

sounds good, it won't get beat too quick once I head out to brp and kaposia will it? I play kaposia a couple times a week and there's quite a few trees on a lot of holes

well hmmm. I have sent my current pro leopard into some trees in its day, and its still a leopard. If you are worried about the trees grab a star or champ, but you still need to get the pro it is a MUST have for any leopard thrower. I repeat a MUST!!! thank me later!!!

I agree the pro leopard is great as a straight or flip flat driver, but I would add some dx to break in and use as turnover discs. Anyhere from 165 to 175 is good in dx, depending on how soon you want it to start flipping.

Pro is where it's at. Champ and Star are quite a bit more stable so it'll take either a really powerful throw or a lot of time to beat in for those two to get the nice turn. Maybe pick up two...a pro in the weight you want, and a champ 5-8 grams lighter. I've never seen a really flat Leopard, but I look for the least dome I can find. Great disc.

another vote for pro leopard. the break-in time may be quicker if you play regularly at a wooded course. and that's a good thing. i love a fresh one but the broken-in ones are $$$. plus if you are working on developing a bh, a decently seasoned one will be straighter and have less fade. 168-171g should be good.

I think you should get a Beast. Its not exactly a fairway driver but ive given a few beginners one and it completely stepped up their game. This includes me just a few years ago.

another vote for pro leopard. the break-in time may be quicker if you play regularly at a wooded course. and that's a good thing. i love a fresh one but the broken-in ones are $$$. plus if you are working on developing a bh, a decently seasoned one will be straighter and have less fade. 168-171g should be good.

this ... i have some older pro-lines in the bag but i have several normal pro from 168-172 that i throw around the basket at the house and they are just soooo much fun to throw and i have blasted some trees with them and still holding strong

Latest posts