• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard Lust...!

Here are my Leos

172 DX / 150 DX
172 Pro
2012_%2525208_%2525205_15_55.jpg

172 2X / 165 Glo
172 PB / 171 PB

168 *L / 171 *L
172 *L / 169 SE

looking good guys.. i still need to snag some pics of mine... by far my most thrown disc and i really think i would cry if i lost my seasoned pro-line

My two headed leopard attack is working wonderfully lately. pro leopard for straight and anny, pre barry for a nice stable hyzer line. Unless the wind is howling I can accomplish everything with my leopards.

Lurker whines

My first post is just to lament the fact that I stupidly left my PB Purple Pearly Champion just lying on a course this past Saturday. 168g no ink. :doh:

Took my putt from behind my leopard and just started talking to the guy I was playing with and walked straight to the basket to retrieve my putter. I guess I should start using markers…argh. :wall:

f18758a6.jpg

My babies right here, also have a carbon copy of the top left on it's way. The FR on the right and the Pro Line are throwers. Also have a Glo champ in the bag as well.

FR CE Leopards are the best Leopard ever made, if not the best disc ever made IMHO. My name is Kevin, and I'm obsessed with Leopards.

Just got a 159 star Leo to go with my 169 pro and 168 champ, soo money

My two headed leopard attack is working wonderfully lately. pro leopard for straight and anny, pre barry for a nice stable hyzer line. Unless the wind is howling I can accomplish everything with my leopards.

my setup exactly.. but i use a seasoned old pro-line. I didnt think it would ever happen but i actually took my seasoned champ teebird out of the bag since the PB has stolen most of its work.. using a Eagle-X with my Leos now and so far really digging it :)

@Kevin.. :eek: very nice! so far my wallet has been lucky enough that i havent felt or thrown a CE Leo yet :eek:

If you don't wanna go broke...don't ever feel one. They are magical discs, especially the first runs...super flat and stable.

My Pro Leo is pure money. I love the scandinavian gorgeous plastic, but I never got any of my Rivers to fly the awesome turnover lines as my seasoned Pro Leo.

Leopards for the win! Been throwing them for a little over a year now and I don't see them leaving my bag any time soon. I even tried out the River for a little bit last year, but it couldn't replace the Leo. My game has drastically improved since getting rid of high speed stuff and sticking with mostly fairways for my driver duties.

Currently in my bag are a 150 class champy-glo, a seasoned 172g Pro (hyzer flipping machine), and a brand new 170g Champ. I've thrown some awesome shots with that 150 glo since I put it in my bag a couple weeks ago. (Thanks for the PIF OldBassman!) Including an absolute park job on hole 7 at Mt. Airy Forest the other night. I kept walking, expecting to find my disc in the fairway short of the basket, but just kept walking until I found it about 10' from the pin. Never would have thought I could chuck that thing 380'. It held an amazingly beautiful long sweeping anny all the way to the basket.