• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard3

^exactly what my fist thought was.

I'm pumped.

Not a necessary disc with the current lineup but I'm for sure picking on up.

I love PB Leos and these might be an off the shelf replacement for those.

Innova cranks out some garbage but I'd say they've had one heck of a year for releases.
#BlizzCondor

Awesome. Can't wait to pick one up.

The specs on the TL are 7/5/0/1. If you follow Innova's trend with Roc3, Shark3, and Mako3, they just added a tick more speed and kept everything else about the mold. That would mean the Leopard3 would be 7/5/-2/1.

I have a gap in my bag between understable fairway drivers: Leo and Hatchet. (Not a gaping hole, but big enough where I want a new disc!) The River fits in this spot, so I've thought about getting one, but as a Leopard fan, I'll be hard pressed not to get a Leo3.

Awesome. Can't wait to pick one up.

The specs on the TL are 7/5/0/1. If you follow Innova's trend with Roc3, Shark3, and Mako3, they just added a tick more speed and kept everything else about the mold. That would mean the Leopard3 would be 7/5/-2/1.

I seriously doubt it will still keep a 5 in glide if it goes flat.

What? Really?

Wouldn't that just be a TL?

If I understand correctly, the "3" designation is a flat top on top of the underside of the named mold. Ergo, "Roc3" was a flat top on a Roc, "Shark3" was a flat top on a Shark underside, "Mako3" was a flat top on a Mako underside, "Teebird3" was a flat top on a Teebird underside, ditto for the TL.

So if I understand correctly, a "Leopard3" is a flat top on a Leopard underside. And that is decidedly NOT the domey-topped TL that I know and love.

A slightly faster Leo puts them right in FD territory, maybe a little more high speed turn. Still might be fun to check out, and might complement the Teebird a little better since the speeds should be closer.

A couple older Leos I have are flatter (and stand taller than newer Leos when stood on edge). They are faster and flippier. If a L3onard is anything like that, and in JL champ... mmmmm.

Look in the Leopard Lust thread.

1978(?) already gave a nice review.

It doesn't appear to be a TL.

Latest posts