• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Leopard3

My two are board flat.... and they too seemed to be wider rim. I will have to compare side by side with other leos.

I ones I felt all had a pretty decent dome and felt pretty weird honestly

Threw my proto today. In the field at a full rip i saw some turn not a lot, and a gentle fade back. It more just was drifting right than a turn per say. I was throwing this in the 330 max for me which is great for a fairway. On the course it performed as expected some wiggle but enough stability to pan out when I need it. If these stay on the flatter side I'm excited. For me it was like throwing my beat champ leopard that i could trust more to work the lines I intended to.

Any smoke/black or ice first runs out there? Some of the nicest I've seen are shades of blue, purple, merlot w/ rainbow, and I love the flag stamps, especially on blue and red.

I got a sweet blurple and a couple of bright pinks with rainbow stamp. I haven't seen any ice clear yet. Saw a smoke one but it was ehh.

Giant pic coming... got a rainbow shatter stamp and a rainbow stamp.

12218246_10101540889671936_1207622997_o.jpg

So are these High Speed Stable?
It seems to be.

I was hoping for a flight more like 7/4/-2/1 but with a true -2 turn. From what I've heard (and a recent Leo purchase I made) these are much more stable than an US fairway would expect to be. Any truth to this?

Oooooh, rainbow shatter, never seen that before. They definitely are amazing throwers, too. Can't beat the feel of this grippy champ. plastic; reminds me of first run c-pd's!

It seems to be.

I was hoping for a flight more like 7/4/-2/1 but with a true -2 turn. From what I've heard (and a recent Leo purchase I made) these are much more stable than an US fairway would expect to be. Any truth to this?

I don't think anyone is talking about anything except the shiny stamps. I can't wait to throw mine, as soon as I get it.

Ya.... these both went in bags and into the collection. Waiting for some tournament throwers to pop up here soon.

It seems to be.

Those numbers are pretty close for mine but they may need a bit of seasoning.

Really liking the Leopard3. It has an instant spot in the bag. It really compliments my slightly used Pro Leopard.

I am a long time pro leo fan. I started with a Leo 3 pre release in jolly launcher with a bit of pearl but that one felt slippery like glass to me. Got a glow champ and now I am in love. Flies nearly the same as my slightly beat pro but goes a bit farther and is less susceptible to turning and burning. On a full rip it will flip up and over, but if you don't flip it it doesn't fade much. Great for true anhyzers on a longer line than a pro (hyzer flips are about the same for me). The hand feel is vastly improved, that is my favorite part. Flat, firm, and grippy. The pro's I like the flight of are all domey.

^Yep, except I'm throwing a Proto Star 167g I believe.

The Leo3 is a champion Leo that actually flies like a Leo. Well done Innova.

The world's most prominent leopard thrower (Barry) gave me one of his testers a while back. According to him it was a bit more OS than he is looking for in a leopard as well as being a hair faster. I haven't thrown the darn thing yet.

Latest posts