• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lessons in Southern, PA or Maryland (Greencastle/Hagerstown Area)

dsizzle78

I've been playing for around 2 years and haven't really gotten any better. I am still throwing noodle arm shots like I just started. Looking for somebody with some skills to help me out and show me the correct form to take my game up a notch. I need help with everything. Thanks in advance.

How close are you to Pinchot State Park? That's where I normally play and even though I've not been playing that long I've spent a lot of time reading through these forums and spent a lot of time out on the course with the old guys at doubles leagues in Delaware. I'm teaching my cousins how to play right now and they've improved immensely since they first started. I'm not saying I know everything, I don't, but having just gone through a big learning curve myself I'd be glad to share some knowledge with you.

I've been playing for around 2 years and haven't really gotten any better. I am still throwing noodle arm shots like I just started. Looking for somebody with some skills to help me out and show me the correct form to take my game up a notch. I need help with everything. Thanks in advance.

Go out and hook up with the local club. They are great guys doing some great things in your area. Don't be shy, i'm sure they'll welcome you with open and eager arms.

http://whisperingfalls.net/

Thanks for the responses fellas.

Brad, I'll email you sometime soon. We tend to play a little more in the winter/spring and may be venturing out this weekend. We typically play early on Saturday around 8 am at The Falls. I'll let you know.

Thanks again.