• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Let's Change Things Up

ww94590

Tis the season for experimenting. My bag finished the year as listed below. I am looking at switching putters and adding a few discs to fill some holes. Feedback is greatly appreciated on any overlaps or any holes that I have.

I can carry 16-17 discs plus 2-3 putters in my bag

173-Opto XXX
174-Gold Line XXX
175-Opto Villain- Max over stable driver
174-Opto Villain
168-Opto Villain
175-Fusion Trespass
172-Fusion Trespass
168-BioFusion Trespass - Max stable driver (go to driver)
174-Fusion Escape
172-BioFusion Escape - Max fairway driver (nice S shape shots)
173-Opto River
171-Opto River
172-VIP Underworld - Under stable driver
? Z Wasp
176-BioFusion Truth
174-Lucid Truth
173-BioFusion Suspect
175-Super Soft Warlock
175-Super Soft Warlock

Thinking about Saint Pro's, Wardens, and few other midranges maybe (Verdict to replace my Wasp)

Looks pretty good man.

The only thing I see missing is that understable midrange spot.

You ever thought about trying a Comet? It's a awesome Midrange that sets between a Putter and a Mid. You can either use it for drives that you would use a putter or just kill it when you need a good midrange drive. It's more in the neutral category,but you can still get it to turnover really well.

If you want to go with a true Turnover Mid try a Tursas,If I was so in love with a Comet I would use one. It is one nice understable mid.

Tursas, Stingray, Flying Squirrel, Comet, Meteor....lots of possibilities for that US mid slot.

If you're using the Wasp for your beefy mid, you might like having it replaced by the Verdict. However, I found the Verdict to be similar to a Hornet and not much more OS than that.

I looked into an understable mid before. I thew a comet for a bit and then settled on a meteor, I just didn't use it a lot, it was just extra weight. I tried a fuse that came in the misprint pack didn't like it at all. Ill look into a Taurus. I haven't got to throw a verdict yet, I use to trow horrnets so it sounds like it'd fit my game

Picked up two wardens the other day. Would it be redundant to carry the judge for driving and upshots? (I like how much glide they have)

Picked up two wardens the other day. Would it be redundant to carry the judge for driving and upshots? (I like how much glide they have)

Two completely different discs man.

It would be the same as saying I had a Wizard for Putting Duties and a Warlock for Driving,since a Warlock throws like a well worn Wizard out of the box.

So no it's not redundant.